Floyd Patterson vs Dwight Muhhamad Qawi at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Patterson vs Dwight Muhhamad Qawi at 175

Who Wins and How?

Patterson knocks out Qawi... Floyd was a brilliant box-puncher and although Braxton was a great fighter he was not in the same league as Floyd Patterson

Comment

Fp tko.....

Comment

Patterson KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
          Patterson KO.
          I doubt he knocks Qawi out. I could see Qawi countering him and having his moments maybe even dropping him, but Patterson UD.

Comment

Qawi had a really good chin so I'm not sure if Patterson would knock him out, maybe he coule with a punch Qawi doesn't see coming but I'm leaning towards a Patterson decision.

Comment

We had a thread a little while ago started by Poet as I recall on how Patterson would square up as a LightHeavy.
              I'm not much of a Patterson fan but even I had to admit that not too many would beat him.
              Qawi wasn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                I doubt he knocks Qawi out. I could see Qawi countering him and having his moments maybe even dropping him, but Patterson UD.
                I was more judging it off the fact that Holyfield knocked him out in there 2nd fight but then again that was at Cruiserweight when he was past his best, Patterson was a devastating puncher for his size and had quick hands so he has a chance.

Comment

Qawi by KO in a great, close, competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X