Shaq Pulls No Punches On Stan Van Gundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
    Shaq is just mad because he got did in by Dwight... NO ****
    yeah he really dominated him by 2 points and less reb's....Shaq owned van gundy,he deserves it. Who the fuk is he to diss a legend..Did shaq flop yeah he admited it,but it was 1 play...Why doesn't he talk about Howard throwing his hands up in the air after shaq bodied himn?..riley did come in, but guess what they won a championship with him so it was the right move

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      yo mak so are you going to hbo's bad in san ho?

naw maing...im headed out to vegas tomorrow afternoon...be back home saturday evening...gotta get away this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        naw maing...im headed out to vegas tomorrow afternoon...be back home saturday evening...gotta get away this weekend!
        aw **** man your gonna miss out it should be a good one! or good ones! great triple header.

Comment

aw **** man your gonna miss out it should be a good one! or good ones! great triple header.

hell naw i aint missing that ****...i told the lady that we're leaving vegas no later than noon on saturday...i even passed up on getting a 4 cylinder rent-a-car...im bringing my ride just in case i have to hit 100...

Comment

from what i remember, stan lost touch of his player midway thru the season. they never refered to him as "coach" but instead referred to then gm riley as "coach"

Comment

hell naw i aint missing that ****...i told the lady that we're leaving vegas no later than noon on saturday...i even passed up on getting a 4 cylinder rent-a-car...im bringing my ride just in case i have to hit 100...
              ah alright i thought you meant you werent going. damn thats a long drive back from vegas. what $ seats did you buy? were sitting at the $25 because i know that is still a pretty good view at the pavilion.
              Last edited by Zarco; 03-05-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

ah alright i thought you meant you werent going. damn thats a long drive back from vegas. what $ seats did you buy? were sitting at the $25 because i know that is still a pretty good view at the pavilion.

oh my badd maing...i thought you meant miss watching the fights....cant make the trip up north but im for sure getting home in time...lol, that would be a brutal roadie from vegas to the pavillion..lol

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Quit. he never gave a definitive reason but everyone new it was because he didn't have control of the team and he couldn't take the pressure.
                  pat riley gave him the boot so he can get another ring.

the excuse he gave was that he wanted to spend more time with his family.

sounds like a politician when he resigns because his party told him too.

Comment

oh my badd maing...i thought you meant miss watching the fights....cant make the trip up north but im for sure getting home in time...lol, that would be a brutal roadie from vegas to the pavillion..lol
                    lol i keep misunderstanding. yea as long as you catch them on tv tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X