No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    You are splitting hairs in a feeble attempt at trying to trip me up. Not working. I know what I see when I see it. The same way you race-baiters claim to know a racist whe you see one when the only qualifying factor is that he/she is a white Republican.
    In other words all of this is happening inside your own head. I knew as much.

Comment

• Flynns lawyer has officially told Trumps legal team they will no longer cooperate with trumps legal team, which is a sure sign it means Flynn is snitching and cooperating with Mueller.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You are splitting hairs in a feeble attempt at trying to trip me up. Not working. I know what I see when I see it. The same way you race-baiters claim to know a racist whe you see one when the only qualifying factor is that he/she is a white Republican.
        Someone please ask this guy why he called Ball a racist because of what he said about white ball players, but he gets offended and claims foul when posters call him a racist based on what he says about black posters and boxers?

Other posters are using his same “1 incident” standard to label someone a racist. However, when they do it he calls them “race baiters”. Does this strike anyone as disgustingly hypocritical?

Why is it only ok for him to do this and not others?

Comment

• A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html?referer=https://t.co/J7FW9uiCNX?amp=1

Comment

• TRUMP IS MUELLER’S ‘PRIMARY TARGET,’ AND FLYNN COORDINATION IS A ‘SCANDAL,’ LEGAL EXPERT SAYS

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-target-mueller-flynn-721443?amp=1

Comment

• the official "liberalism as a disease on full display" thread

Comment

• This post was so good I had to post it twice one for this thread.

Nah I can't blow as well do you do as I don't get regular practice like you do on trumps racist redneck dick.

Your so dumb Trump even said if he'd run for president he'd go republican because they are so gullible and you eat it up like the dumb little racist sheep you are.

All he literally has to say "Keep dem her' immigrants out our cuuuuuntray!"

"Fire all those sons of biiieetches minorities for protesting"

"Gonna build a wall to keep the Mexicans out from stealin' our jobs"

DEY TOOK ERRR JOBSS

Comment

• Comment

• There are Rumors that Flynn is going to turn informant on the Trump team.
                    Somebody in the intelligence community has it in for Trump I believe.
                    The way we keep getting new revelations every couple of days in a slow leak seems planned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      There are Rumors that Flynn is going to turn informant on the Trump team.
                      Flynn may well turn, but on who?

Remember, he worked for Obama and Trump.

And we know the Russians gave over $100 million to the Clintons and paid Bill Clinton $500k for one speech in Moscow.

And golly gee, the Russians got a good uranium deal approved by the Obama Administration.

If this backfires on the Democrats, I may literally die of laughter.

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Somebody in the intelligence community has it in for Trump I believe.
                      The way we keep getting new revelations every couple of days in a slow leak seems planned.
                      The swamp creatures are in full self-preservation mode.

And they come in both R and D species. Notice how lifers in BOTH parties attacked Trump.

They fear him, and for good reason. He can destroy their gravy train.

Comment

Working...
                      X