No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder VS Dillian Whyte Poll!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

UK fans support their own, that's the culture. When the footy team goes to a tournament the streets and cars have flags everywhere even though they know they don't have a chance.
    Ok. Now it makes sense why AJ fans are acting like he can beat Wilder.

Comment

I used to think DW could put up a decent fight, but his performances against Chisora and Helenius changed my mind. He got rocked in both fights by guys who don't punch anywhere near as hard as Wilder.. and just generally looked bad.

Comment

Why Whytes speed and stamina is at 8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I used to think DW could put up a decent fight, but his performances against Chisora and Helenius changed my mind. He got rocked in both fights by guys who don't punch anywhere near as hard as Wilder.. and just generally looked bad.
          Have you watched Helenius fight ? wtf are you talking about. Where in Helenius fight Whyte got rocked after second round ? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Whyte's defense is terrible. Wilder would knock him out.
            Ya i believe so as well, can't see the fight making it pass 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Ok. Now it makes sense why AJ fans are acting like he can beat Wilder.
              Regarding the Whyte fight, I always said that the people who pick Whyte over Wilder are using pure emotions, Whyte is level's bellow Wilder at everything

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
                Why Whytes speed and stamina is at 8 ?
                I updated the ratings

Comment

Working...
                X