Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got invited to BLACKISH Xmas Party should I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never watched it, but if you don't got anything else going on why not. Could be good experience

Comment

LOL wtf, its a TV programme. Thought dude was worried about going to a party with black people. Anyway be careful, heard Morpheus is a raving woofter, might try to slip you a portion

Comment

Hey guise!

TOTES not name dropping some fucking guy that is involved with a popular sitcom that shows black folks in a positive light, because I'm not a lame. Lulz!

But hey, never watched it, and whyte pipo smell like wet dogs and eat mayo sammiches all day. AMIRITE?!?

Dude, stop asking us for consent, and just go.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I've seen a couple episodes but can't really explain the show. It's just a black family living in modern times. Sort of like Modern Family just black lol.

I would go. You'll most likely run into some of the stars and hot bïtches.
          green k the only some what helpful response SMFH

i always thought it looked corny so i never watched it and my chick hates tracy so she changes the channel soon as her big eyes come on the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Hey guise!

TOTES not name dropping some fucking guy that is involved with a popular sitcom that shows black folks in a positive light, because I'm not a lame. Lulz!

But hey, never watched it, and whyte pipo smell like wet dogs and eat mayo sammiches all day. AMIRITE?!?

Dude, stop asking us for consent, and just go.
            i aint asking for consent nukka , I'm asking for some one to get me up to speed so i don't look like a sell out for not supporting the show!

Comment

(I don’t even understand the context in which you’re using, sell out)

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim
                I don't know what blackish is, but if you're talking about a christmas party with lots of black people then I'd give it a miss, even santa doesn't go to africa.
                😂😂😂only guy with a sense of humor!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  i aint asking for consent nukka , I'm asking for some one to get me up to speed so i don't look like a sell out for not supporting the show!
                  You're a LA cat, right?

Fake it until you make it.

Get on the Google machine, and get the Cliff Notes.

You got an invite to a deal with possible connections and functions.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, or however the saying goes.

Wash yo' ass, brush yo teef, and have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You're a LA cat, right?

Fake it until you make it.

Get on the Google machine, and get the Cliff Notes.

You got an invite to a deal with possible connections and functions.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, or however the saying goes.

Wash yo' ass, brush yo teef, and have a good time
                    GREEN K lmao i laughed at this i have to admit.

im a go getter all about networking and to keep it 100 my invite says free parking, free food and drinks in Beverly Hills with the cast and producers and ABC network execs thats what swayed me bro.

I was hoping someone on here could give me the cliff notes update on the show don't feeling like binging it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

just pretend you're too rich to watch American shows

tell them you dont get that channel in France where you vacation for summers or whenever that show is on

Comment

Working...
                      X