Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice, some kid punched my 12yo son in the stomach today at school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You told your boy the right thing. I always tell my kids to avoid physical confrontation if at all possible. My son got a 3 day suspension for pulling the hood of a sweatshirt over a kids face that was swinging at him. It didn't help that after he had the kids hood over his head he did a half a$$ leg sweep to put him on the ground. In all honesty my son wanted to punch him and just wanted it to stop. Like everyone has heard it before, all starts at home with the parents!

Comment

Call larryxxx kid. Let him handle the business.

Comment

There is no right or wrong advice in this situation, because during high-school? This is the time where KIDS need to start forming their own decisions! Its the kids who can't form their own decisions and follow certain advice? Suffer........

These kids may be jealous of your kid, due to how he excels within his work and sport! (So in my opinion he did the right thing on school grounds! But I believe that he should confront the kid who hit him outside of school grounds!).....
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-14-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Similar thing happened to me before when I was young.

I saw these 3 kids beating up this nerdy kid, so I jumped in to help.

That kid didn't stand a chance against the 4 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Similar thing happened to me before when I was young.

I saw these 3 kids beating up this nerdy kid, so I jumped in to help.

That kid didn't stand a chance against the 4 of us.

Comment

Working...
            X