Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: McGregor Hurt Mayweather, Ref Protected Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish God would've kept Ali a lil longer & took George instead

Comment

When the dementia hits

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Heavyweight legend and Hall of Famer George Foreman was very impressed by the professional boxing debut of UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Foreman appeared on Obviously Fight Talk and discussed McGregor's boxing debut and whether or not he believes the MMA fighter should continue in the sport. McGregor made his debut last month at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, against the returning Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Just an old jealous far rumbling. Mayweather rubs him the wrong way. Just sell your grills old man.

Comment

After I saw your comment, I hopped on Hulu plus and watched it. Awesome epilogue. And wow that punch is LOW. That's why McGregor isn't talking about it, White isn't talking about it, Conor didn't bring it up in the post fight presser, and so on. If the pic they're using when discussing it is from the actual punch, it's after Conor's glove slide upwards a foot. Pretty sure that's a different punch in the pic, though. Very sad of George to say this. May still be bitter over everyone cheapening his win over Michael Moore where he threw the lucky punch in the 12th, then said that was the plan after losing the entire fight. Only difference was, Including the 10th, Mayweather won 7 of 10 at worst. Other funny part is, Floyd did something big he never normally would've done, and that is to stand in front of a guy knowing he'd be hit the first few rounds to tire him out and show him he couldn't hurt him--which he couldn't. I loved this fight. Floyd at 40, a 2 year layoff, no sparring the final month, fighting a guy in his prime whom he didn't run from. Shout out to Espinoza at Showtime for making the thumbnail on the Epilogue pic one of Floyd blasting Conor who has spit, snot and sweat flying off him. Definitely Espinoza's revenge for Conor's comments lol.
          Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          He thought it was a legit bodyshot and unless you watched the All Access Epilogue where it actually zoomed into the shot you could forgive him into thinking it was a bodyshot.

Comment

WTF did I just read?

Comment

foreman got flashbacks watching mayweather vs mcgregor, he is mad the rope a dope is still working in 2017

Comment

George has always been like this. Supports the underdog and goes out of his way to give them props. He's entitled to his opinion even if you disagree. Nothing but love for big George.

Comment

some boxing legends don't know **** about boxing. apparently

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    some boxing legends don't know **** about boxing. apparently
                    They haven't seen all the footage that's out, funny you didn't realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      George has always been like this. Supports the underdog and goes out of his way to give them props. He's entitled to his opinion even if you disagree. Nothing but love for big George.
                      Yes he Is, good guy, great fighter and a hilarious commentator.

Comment

Working...
                      X