Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: McGregor Will Struggle to Get Near Mayweather, Land Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    lol, he has me blocked as well. I guess he doesn't like when people call him out on his trolling.
    Dude don't pay his bets either when he constantly gets his fight predictions wrong.

Comment

This fight is really not a fight but a soap opera! Conor has almost no chance of doing anything in this fight but make money. I believe the chances of mcgregor winning this fight are about the same chance of Floyd tripping on his own feet and knocking himself out. In other words its an absolute joke! Buy the event for the entertainment value if you must but don't be a sucker and buy this event thinking that a fight might break out. What happens here is two rich guys are gonna get even richer on your nickle!

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
        Mcgregor will struggle like canelo, guerrero and berto did to land anything solid on floyd!

This fight has more in common with Mayweather vs Big Show than that lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Enjoy the spectacle for the entertainment that it is.

There is room in boxing for novelty fights AND for the best fighting the best.

Luckily we are getting plenty of the latter in 2017 so there's nothing wrong with a little circus sideshow action.
          nope. this fight is pure ****. what's so entertaining about the biggest mismatch in the history of the sport? you want "entertainment" go watch pro wrestling. lol I laugh at anybody who buys this trash.

Comment

Originally posted by d4thincarnation View Post
            this fight has more in common with mayweather vs big show than that lot.
            mayweather made the canelo, guerrero and berto fights look just as easy as his wwe outing! He got $15 million for the wwe gig but the boxing bouts he made double and tripple! Thats the only difference! Mcgregor is on guerrero and canelo and berto level! Straight up and down no special affects! A total amateur like canelo and guerrero and berto were made to look by mayweather! Just another day at the office for floyd like i said.....

Comment

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
              nope. This fight is pure ****. What's so entertaining about the biggest mismatch in the history of the sport? You want "entertainment" go watch pro wrestling. Lol i laugh at anybody who buys this trash.
              ggg vs rubio was pure s.hit! Ggg vs wade was pure s.hit! Ggg vs macklin was pure s.hit! So a gloh.omo like you cant really complain too much lmfaoooooo! Even canela groupies cant complain because we just watched that fixed mexican circus where julio bum jr came to have a sparring session for 12 rounds hahah

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                mayweather made the canelo, guerrero and berto fights look just as easy as his wwe outing! He got $15 million for the wwe gig but the boxing bouts he made double and tripple! Thats the only difference! Mcgregor is on guerrero and canelo and berto level! Straight up and down no special affects! A total amateur like canelo and guerrero and berto were made to look by mayweather! Just another day at the office for floyd like i said.....
                He's nowhere near that level

Comment

Not that I think McGregor has a chance (he doesn't), but I've seen a few strange things happen when the favorite doesn't take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    he's nowhere near that level
                    his stamina will probably be the biggest issue! But floyd has been out of the gym for 2 years so he is not in prime shape either! He is also 40 and a a lot slower than he was even 2 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      Sorry, Carl, cowards have no voice in this sport so your opinion means nothing. You ducked Gennady 7 times lmao, 7 TIMES. FOH.
                      Got to make it about GGG, haven't you.

Sorry Mayweather stole your thunder.

Comment

Working...
                      X