No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence is Not Sure Why Pacquiao is Being Overlooked at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    He can compete, but he'll still lose. Pac is still a decent fighter but he's definitely not one of the top 3 WW. I dunno wtf Spence is talkin about. Sounds like he's just beggin Arum for a money fight
    Dont kid yourself. He would be favored over Garcia and Peterson and the rest of the top 10 and only Thurman and Spence would pose a threat to him as he would them.

Comment

Just confirms to me that these P4P Rankings from ESPN and all of these Websites, Publications are all a JOKE and they all just follow what each other does. How is Pacquiao still active and not in anybodies Top 5-10 P4P then nobody explains why Pacquiao is left off their P4P Rankings

Crawford and these other young fighters, it is not a fuking "GIVEN" that they beat Pacquiao, in fact I favor Pacquiao over ALL OF THEM. I think Broner and Garcia passed NOT because the Money wasn't good but because I think Pacquiao would whip both of them in the same night! Neither is on that level and Pacquiao is still VERY FAST!
      Last edited by sicko; 06-05-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Dont kid yourself. He would be favored over Garcia and Peterson and the rest of the top 10 and only Thurman and Spence would pose a threat to him as he would them.
        Who's talkin about Petersen and Garcia? I'm talkin about Spence, Brook, Thurman, Porter., Crawford. And being favored don't mean anything. Cause ur right he might be favored over all those guys, but he'd lose to most of them too

Comment

Spence will NEVER fight Pac, he's too good at this stage and Pac just wants B Fighters or A fighters that do not punch...

Comment

He can compete, but he'll still lose. Pac is still a decent fighter but he's definitely not one of the top 3 WW. I dunno wtf Spence is talkin about. Sounds like he's just beggin Arum for a money fight
            Garcia- now chance against Pacman
            Thurman -60-40 for Pac
            I would give Spence edge cuse of his size
            Brook- no chance especialy now
            Khan- 70-30 for Pacmna

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Floyd beat him so easily people tend to over look him.
              Floyd beat pac easily in running and hugging but in landing the harder and cleaner punches pac beat floyd easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                1. Poochiao had two working hands, only pacf@gs believe that bs excuse #saltwater #playedbasketballafterthefight

2. 40 year old shot to pieces Floyd beat him easy without even getting outta 1st gear.

3. Poochroid landed 2 shots the entire fight while floyd was countering him with right hand and controlling him with the jab

4. It was a 118-110 blow out.....not even close

5. Deal with it.
                6 Stop exaggerating. They both fought like two dudes who were getting a big payday, and didn't want to risk hurting each other before they can cash the check.

Comment

Damn straight. Spence knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    1. Most of his fans were disappointed with his performance against floyd.
                    2. He wants a rematch but fights the jeff horns of the world, and recent performances didn't really merit that.
                    FYI Jeff Horn is the #2 WBO contender which Pacquiao is the champion. So what's wrong with that? Floydiots talk without sense sometimes.

Comment

Who's talkin about Petersen and Garcia? I'm talkin about Spence, Brook, Thurman, Porter., Crawford. And being favored don't mean anything. Cause ur right he might be favored over all those guys, but he'd lose to most of them too
                      Crawford is not a top welterweight yet so he cannot be in the top 3. Earning a top 3 spot as well as being favored both count to the perspectives from unbiased experts and fans. Pac would be favored over anyone but Spence and Thurman and some would pick him to win. And he has long since earned his top 3 spot.
                      Last edited by richardt; 06-05-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X