Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Trainer, Hatley Argue About Results of Spence Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put that **** up, I'd love to see the sessions

Comment

Hatley is very chinny, I wouldn't be surprised if Spence put him down

Comment

So Charlo is fighting a guy who is not even competitive in sparring sessions. Yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
          If you're in fighting shape for an upcoming fight vs me just staying active to keep in shape you may get the better of me. It doesn't necessarily mean you're better but just sharper because you're training for upcoming fight. Also, sparring is an opportunity to practice different moves and take risk you wouldn't take in an official fight. Or one guy is trying to spar and another is trying to really fight and before you know it the guy sparring starts losing because he realizes he's in a dog fight when it wasn't supposed to be that from the get go.
          Real Shit

Fcking clowns be bragging on sparring sessions and not knowing what the circumstances were for instance Kovalev/GGG or Spadafora/Floyd.

Comment

But I have to say there were rumors of Spence beating the shit outta Broner and blackening Floyd's eye lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              So Charlo is fighting a guy who is not even competitive in sparring sessions. Yuk!
              He's his mandatory. They have to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Since when was spence the ibf welterweight champion?
                Since May 27th 2017....its strap season.

Comment

What happens in training should stay in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    why not just post the footage instead of talking crap about it
                    That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Spence probably gives everyone a hard time in sparring. He doesn't seem like a guy that is very good at holding back. Even in his fights, guy never stops throwing and puts all the power he can in each and every punch. He also has insane stamina as he never tires even though he fights like that.

Honestly it would probably be a nightmare to spar against him. Probably better to spar him when you already gained some decent form and fitness.
                      Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 03-30-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X