• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    GSP vs Anderson NEVER HAPPENED
    Fedor vs Couture NEVER HAPPENED
    Fedor vs Lesnar NEVER HAPPENED
    Jones vs Cain NEVER HAPPENED
    Because we wanted to see a late 40's Randy Couture fight Fedor...
    Jon Jones is a LHW not a HW
    Lesnar reign in the UFC wasn't long smartass and Fedor has never wanted to join the UFC maybe that will change who knows but he is past it and Fedor has fought many former UFC and current UFC champions.

Comment

lol@Rogan just promoting the sport he with.

Comment

"I don't think there needs to be a UFC vs boxing debate. It's ignorant. Combat sports are fringe and can help each other thrive.
        I think it's important to point out that Rogan is a dip shyt though and people that hang on his words are just too dim to conjure an independent thought. Functional as a sport commentator and contest show host, but one of the worst stand-up acts ever."

This goes against all economic logic. If the UFC were not there boxing would have more fans/suooport and vice versa. I think the popularity of the UFC has a huge effect on the success of boxing.

Most people in the middle would rather buy a UFC PPV card right now.
        Last edited by jmrf4435; 12-04-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I believe boxing will always remain because of it's global international appeal. Sure, UFC has it, but I think on a smaller level when it comes to global international appeal. UFC is huge in America because it's like what if the WWE was real. You got lots of white fighters that America can relate to and associate with vs all the latin and black fighters in boxing who typically dominate.

I think the only thing that can hurt boxing are the promoters themselves who put on ***** shows and don't give the fights that the people want to see. There gets to be a point when too many cherry picks and know whose gonna win the fights becomes dull and boring where you don't even care to bother tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Because we wanted to see a late 40's Randy Couture fight Fedor...
            Jon Jones is a LHW not a HW
            Lesnar reign in the UFC wasn't long smartass and Fedor has never wanted to join the UFC maybe that will change who knows but he is past it and Fedor has fought many former UFC and current UFC champions.
            I'm not reading any more of your revisionist history bull****.

and yes EVERYONE at the time wanted to see Randy vs Fedor, maybe if you watched the sport longer than 1 year you would understand this, noob.

Comment

The guy is a comedian..i mean he literally is a comedian

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                I'm not reading any more of your revisionist history bull****.

and yes EVERYONE at the time wanted to see Randy vs Fedor, maybe if you watched the sport longer than 1 year you would understand this, noob.
                Randy Couture was a proven steroid cheat so basically you don't give a fxck about the integrity of the sport Fedor already lost to two roid cheats in Dan Henderson and Bigfoot Silva but obviously you don't care lets just line Fedor up with two steroid cheats in Lesnar and Couture lmfao SMFH!

Comment

Working...
                X