Collapse
No announcement yet.

When i was a teen only a handful of chicks had big butts, now they everywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When i was a teen only a handful of chicks had big butts, now they everywhere

This is crazy man, all of a sudden you see a big booty chick everywhere you go. I remember this one girl had a big butt in 1999 and it was all natural, i knew of only a handful of chicks with big butts. Even in my college years, but things changed around 2007. Almost every girl has got a big butt now, its sad really, butt injections are the worst, many of these chicks get sick, from them, they basically transfer fat to the butt area, the fat has to adjust or settle if it doesnt they can go into shock also they have to keep going back peroidically to touch it up. That one miss brazil booty got butt injections so many times she got infected and her entire butt and leg was purple. i miss those days when a girl had a big butt naturally. Now a girl with a big butt i always question is it real?

Big butts is a fat yank thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Brazilian & Latin thing holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        its a black thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          its a black thing.
          Das rayciss... It's a think for anyone who likes big butts

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            Das rayciss... It's a think for anyone who likes big butts
            there's nice big beautiful butts:

then there's the contrived kardashian influenced abomination hip hop botched butts:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This is crazy man, all of a sudden you see a big booty chick everywhere you go. I remember this one girl had a big butt in 1999 and it was all natural, i knew of only a handful of chicks with big butts. Even in my college years, but things changed around 2007. Almost every girl has got a big butt now, its sad really, butt injections are the worst, many of these chicks get sick, from them, they basically transfer fat to the butt area, the fat has to adjust or settle if it doesnt they can go into shock also they have to keep going back peroidically to touch it up. That one miss brazil booty got butt injections so many times she got infected and her entire butt and leg was purple. i miss those days when a girl had a big butt naturally. Now a girl with a big butt i always question is it real?
              Went to my class reunion and strangely all the girls were blond somehow. Nothing is real anymore.

Comment

Golovkin

Comment

It's the GMO's in the food.

Comment

El Chapo's wife doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X