No announcement yet.

I Just Got a Call From an Indian Scammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Got a Call From an Indian Scammer

I was on the phone messing with this guy for 10 minutes. He had a thick Indian accent, and when I asked his name he said it was Steve Williams. After a good while of me trolling him he finally began cursing me out and hung up. I must've gotten under his skin. Any personal experiences you guys have had?
    Last edited by Enayze; 12-10-2015, 06:00 PM.

I hang up right when I hear an Indian accent, don't care who the hell it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      I hang up right when I hear an Indian accent, don't care who the hell it is.
      Sounds about right

Comment

Lol...I do this too...scammers get so pissed when they realize you've been running them around. Then you just punctuate it all with how low of an existence they have and how pathetic their homeland is to the rest of the world, add as much insult to injury as possible.

Comment

I once called T-Mobile for I don't remember what. Minutes after hanging up, I got a call, the number seemed familiar, similar to the number I had just called T-Mobile at, so I answered. They told me they were from T-Mobile and I forgot the hook they used, something a loyal customer give away for long time members, and since I had just called T-Mobile, my number had been drawn or some **** like that and as long as I verified my identity and answered a couple of questions, I would getting some prize, money or something. So, I'm like, okkkayyy, kinda cautions about it.... anyhow I stayed on the line, answered a couple of questions and was promised my gift.

So I get back to work and it dinged on me! The stupid answers they asked me were answers that someone would answer when they forget their password and want to reset it! I try to log in to my account but couldn't. So I called T-Mobile, told them what happened and they reset my password. No harm done I guess. Months later, I realized they did go into my account but all they did was change 1 letter from my e-mail! So they were getting all my correspondence from T-Mobile for the past few months. I read they do this to find out when someone at the address is expecting a new phone in the mail. Supposedly they send someone to stake the house out and snatch the phone when it's left outside the door by the post office.

Another time I got a call from some Indian guy named George. He said he was from IT support and that my computer was infiltrated by spyware, my computer had reported that information back to them, and that he would help me clean it. So I asked him, "ok, cool, which computer." he's all, "what?" I said, "I currently have three computers in front of me that I'm working on, all three different brands, which computer is the one you're going to help me clean?" He stuttered a little and said, "well, the one you use the most." - "which one is that? You should know, tell me?" - He was quiet for a bit, said, "um" and hung up.

Comment

****ing **** called me yesterday about whether I'd bought a loan before 2002, and whether I could claim back on it, blah, blah, blah.

So I said to him "sorry, Mohammed" (which was his name), "but I'm getting daily calls from this number, can you please take my name off the list?"

So he says "Yes, I can definitely do that... so have you bought a loan before 2002?"

I've just told the **** I've had multiple calls, and he STILL tries it.

Comment

smh, Cuauhtémoc1520 spamming boxingscene members now??

Comment

You wasted ten minutes of your time on the phone 'trolling' a supposed scammer?.

You were at home wasting your time, while he was probably at the office earning money.

Sorry but that's a clear 10-9 round on my scorecard to the scammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  You wasted ten minutes of your time on the phone 'trolling' a supposed scammer?.

You were at home wasting your time, while he was probably at the office earning money.

Sorry but that's a clear 10-9 round on my scorecard to the scammer.
                  This is also true.

Comment

Factor in that he's a **** and you've got a 10-8.

Comment

Working...
                    X