Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO B.A.D Donaire - Jeffrey Mathebula + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude has already lost, he doubts himself and is using Floyd's mentality to be successful. He will lose soon..it has been written.

Comment

• Donaire SUCKS

Comment

• Nonito made the fight tougher on himself loading up so much. He was looking for openings instead of making them, but to give him credit he was fighting a different style against a very tall awkward opponent.

Considering that, I think he will be a force at 122 and 126. Not everyone will be able to deal with that speed and power.

Comment

• Nonito needs to be more careful. I actually had this fight close only due to Donaire loading up on his shots too much while Mtabula was landing several shots in between. With certain judges, Mtabula could have stolen several rounds.

Comment

• GR is a tough fight but he still hasn't been tested. He only has less than a dozen fights this ain't mMA

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
              LOL..Really..Lopez came to win vs Ortiz..Math came to fight safe and try to stink out a decision on activity..
              it is the same fukin excuse after every Donaire fight or Pacquiao fight when they don't look impressive or can't score a KO: "THE OPPONENT DID NOT DO THIS OR THAT"

Comment

• I can't believe the South African judge had the South African fighter losing 119-108 in a very close fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Haha I think I'm chilled now man. I nearly exploded when I heard 119-108!

Wow *deep breaths*
                  Maybe this sport is too exciting for you. lol With the scores we've been seeing lately, it could be life-threatening! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    it is the same fukin excuse after every Donaire fight or Pacquiao fight when they don't look impressive or can't score a KO: "THE OPPONENT DID NOT DO THIS OR THAT"
                    Math came to win but didn't have the stuff to win enough rounds. That was a very good fighter he saw and he made adjustments late to seal it. When you fight good fighters, you look like you're in a fight.

Comment

• everybody is clamoring for a rigo donaire fight but the way both guys fight that would be one of the most awful fights to watch on television. rigondeaux in my eyes needs to fight a notable fighter first before asking to fight all the top guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X