No announcement yet.

Floyd defends his $40mil offer. "Pac is a $7mil fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
    You missed my point. His impending jail sentence hurts his leverage.

Arum and Pac, who aren't too interested in the fight anyway, know he has a limited amount of time to make a deal so they're in no hurry to negotiate. If they wait him out, they could get a better deal if Floyd gets desperate and offers them 50/50 at the last minute. Floyd thinks he has the upper hand, but he's totally ignoring the vulnerable position he's in right now.
    Gotcha.

Well, to his credit but unfortunately for us, he's going to stand firm. He's not really vulnerable to the point he'll give in because he has two other options on the table, both of which will likely earn him more money than Pac will earn with anyone he fights.

Comment

Is anyone really surprised that floyd fans are defending this? What happened to "manny just take the tests!"

now its, "manny, take the 40 mil! whats his problem!"

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        I got a question..
        Have you done any research on the info you're spilling out on this thread, or are you simply parroting the info you heard someone say?
        As unfair as Floyd's offer may sound, there's a huge gap between 7 million and 40 mill.
        Maybe Floyd is sending manny a clue, maybe manny needs to step to bob and open the books (something ain't rite at top rank)
        do you know how to read yoru research?! lol! PAc was guaranteed 22M+PPV sales on his las fight... ow, your basing on NSAC copy? you dont know what that all about? lol!

Floyd asked 100M... then he offered 40M to Pac... but greedy Bob played with Floyd and offer him 45M... so whats your stands *****s?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Is anyone really surprised that floyd fans are defending this? What happened to "manny just take the tests!"

ok that made me LOL.

Comment

Defending? It's called thinking, you don't have to settle for what you're told and adjust your views to the extreme just to support 'your guy.'

At the end of the day, all boxing fans want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              If you invented Facebook but some guy offered you 2X what you made for it, you would def take it right

It hilarious how people expect Pac to get ripped off when not only does he want the fair 50/50 but he has outsold his possible opponent
              like I said...Manny gets the ass card either way....its just a matter of which dildo he prefers...Arum's or Floyd's....I guess the survey is in...dudes would rather see him get bent over by Arum instead of Floyd....Arum is taking 20 something % of his purse and charging ppl top dollar for bs fights...imo thats not fair as well...it is what it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                All of yall stfu

Cause no other fighter would have said no to 40 mil

So... stfu
                Your a dope.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                  Defending? It's called thinking, you don't have to settle for what you're told and adjust your views to the extreme just to support 'your guy.'At the end of the day, all boxing fans want the fight.
                  Hilarious considering what thread we're in.

Hypothetically, and historically speaking, if Manny accepted the tests there'd be a fight. He since then has accepted the tests, and we're still here.

Now its accepting Floyd offer of 40m. Whats next if Manny accepts it (which I doubt)

Manny will be forced to wear jeans during the fight? (just wear the damn jeans Manny. As a fan I want to see the fight!)

Comment

Hilarious considering what thread we're in.

Hypothetically, and historically speaking, if Manny accepted the tests there'd be a fight. He since then has accepted the tests, and we're still here.

Now its accepting Floyd offer of 40m. Whats next if Manny accepts it (which I doubt)

Manny will be forced to wear jeans during the fight? (just wear the damn jeans Manny. As a fan I want to see the fight!)
                    Deeply flawed logic. Myself, I've maintained I'd like to see Floyd concede 50-50 to get the fight. If you're reading to understand instead of to react, you wouldn't be making assumptions.

Flaming back and forth does nothing. You can say test, I can say stadium, and Arum doesn't know who to call. Floyd called Manny personally and Arum's still going on record to say he's waiting for a call. That tit for tat would never end.

My stance remains the same- why not negotiate from $40MM instead of walking away from it? Manny said, at first, their conversation went well, so what did we miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      Deeply flawed logic. Myself, I've maintained I'd like to see Floyd concede 50-50 to get the fight. If you're reading to understand instead of to react, you wouldn't be making assumptions.

Flaming back and forth does nothing. You can say test, I can say stadium, and Arum doesn't know who to call. Floyd called Manny personally and Arum's still going on record to say he's waiting for a call. That tit for tat would never end.

My stance remains the same- why not negotiate from $40MM instead of walking away from it? Manny said, at first, their conversation went well, so what did we miss?
                      EXACTLY!!!...this is how it usually works...but I guess Arum and his boys run things differently!!

Comment

Working...
                      X