Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Seagal gets frustrated at Anderson Silva and wrist throws him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Steven Seagal gets frustrated at Anderson Silva and wrist throws him.

Seagals a big mother****er!

Comment

Were they really being serious? haha I think he seriously can help fighters but I think he takes it a little too much to heart. If their was a straight steven Segal style it'd get murked in MMA but a little tips here and there can definitely help.

Funny ass video though.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
        Were they really being serious? haha I think he seriously can help fighters but I think he takes it a little too much to heart. If their was a straight steven Segal style it'd get murked in MMA but a little tips here and there can definitely help.

Funny ass video though.

Not really because proper Aikido will result in broken bones, torn ligaments and tendons. I remember Shinya using a real fight oriented move in an mma fight and snapped the dude's arm in half while standing.

mma is a sport. Requires more sport friendly techniques. Using what Seagall did in this video in an mma fight will result in a broken/dislocated wrist and possible ligament damage. half-speed looks impractical, full speed real intent and you see the real damage.

Comment

I know it can be lethal but I mean it's not really realistic to catch people bunches like it's some ****in Jet Li movie. If your trying to catch punches and not guarding your face theirs a good chance you miss it and get ****ed rocked badly.

It'd still be ****in badass to train with him though. he is the ****in man.

Comment

I know it can be lethal but I mean it's not really realistic to catch people bunches like it's some ****in Jet Li movie. If your trying to catch punches and not guarding your face theirs a good chance you miss it and get ****ed rocked badly.

It'd still be ****in badass to train with him though. he is the ****in man.
            lol, yeah i feel you but think practical. You get the guy in the wizard w/ wrist control. Release the over-hook and turn across the body with the wrist in hand. You see what i mean?

Training with seagal would be weird for me. I never had an interest in him. lol

Comment

Funny ass video though.
              Of course they're being serious. Can't you tell from the fake sound effects?

Comment

Working...
              X