Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are the Black Democrats That Won't Discuss Inner City Murders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    They asked to meet with Trump by letter and weren't responded to for nearly a month. When they finally met, he backed out of all of his promises.
    You do realize they could ask again, right?

And you want them to applaud Trump for....doing nothing.
    Trump's policies are growing GDP and creating jobs. Obviously blacks are filling some of those jobs.

These are called facts. The drop in unemployment had nothing to do with your red clown.
    Watch the smug, and especially when hurling insults.

Comment

So what you're saying is you can't pinpoint who are these black democrats who won't speak about inner city violence are...?
      I just said all of them but this new one who was behind that meeting you cited.

Try and keep up please.

It's really annoying when someone hurls insults and get snarky, but isn't keeping up on the conversation.

Then what was the point of you posting here?
      You said you want to solve problems.

I'm offering solutions and criticism.

So far you've offered insults and snark.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You do realize they could ask again, right?

Trump's policies are growing GDP and creating jobs. Obviously blacks are filling some of those jobs.

Watch the smug, and especially when hurling insults.
        Dont' get your panties in a knot. I wasn't insulting you. I was insulting the red clown.

The black employment rate had nothing to do with Trump. Look at the trend that existed before he stepped into office. Come on, dude. Give it up.

Comment

I just said all of them but this new one who was behind that meeting you cited.

Try and keep up please.

It's really annoying when someone hurls insults and get snarky, but isn't keeping up on the conversation.
          When did I insult you? Relax, my dude. I just showed you that they sent him a letter about this very issue. That was from the Congressional Black Caucus. Do I need to list its members?

You said you want to solve problems.

I'm offering solutions and criticism.

So far you've offered insults and snark.
          I asked for solutions to these black democrats refusing to speak about inner city violence...

but you won't specifically tell me who is doing the such. Should we eliminate the members of the Black Congressional Caucus since they have spoken about it? That wouldn't leave much, bro. I'm just wondering specifically whom we should target here.

Comment

I think you already posted this...? No reason to spam. Let's have a coherent conversation on this important issue.
            No, that's the first time I offered up my solutions.

That's the second time you've not kept up.

You need to knock this snark nonsense off, keep up, and engage in two way dialogue.

If you're unwilling, or unable, to do so, I'll be just fine putting you on ignore.

I'm just being up-front, so you know how I deal with annoyances.

Comment

No, that's the first time I offered up my solutions.

That's the second time you've not kept up.

You need to knock this snark nonsense off, keep up, and engage in two way dialogue.

If you're unwilling, or unable, to do so, I'll be just fine putting you on ignore.

I'm just being up-front, so you know how I deal with annoyances.
              What am I missing here? Post #18 and Post #21 look identical to me.

LMFAO!!!!

Dude, that's one meeting!!

They've had violence like this for decades.

All but the one above.

I don't look to lifer politicians to fix much, and especially not social ills.

They've been failing for decades.

You don't need targets to solve the problem. You need a change in the culture.

The two biggest changes that would make the biggest difference is to stop treating these people as victims and tell them they do bear some responsibility in cleaning up their neighborhoods, and telling black men to start raising their children. When 70% of your children are born to unwed mothers, you have a serious problem that only you yourselves can fix.
              Originally posted by 1bad65
              LMFAO!!!!

Dude, that's one meeting!!

They've had violence like this for decades.

All but the one above.

I don't look to lifer politicians to fix much, and especially not social ills.

They've been failing for decades.

You don't need targets to solve the problem. You need a change in the culture.

The two biggest changes that would make the biggest difference is to stop treating these people as victims and tell them they do bear some responsibility in cleaning up their neighborhoods, and telling black men to start raising their children. When 70% of your children are born to unwed mothers, you have a serious problem that only you yourselves can fix.

Comment

Dont' get your panties in a knot. I wasn't insulting you. I was insulting the red clown.
                You've very close to being on ignore.

You're not getting many more warnings.

You and I can engage in adult discourse, or you can try and have a snark-ff and go on my Ignore List.

You're matching me post for post, so you're coming back for something. It won't be there long if you can't act your age.

The black employment rate had nothing to do with Trump. Look at the trend that existed before he stepped into office. Come on, dude. Give it up.
                Trend??

GDP grew 1.5% the last quarter Trump took office. Trump had it growing almost 3% in his first year.

Either way it got there, the black politicians didn't applaud when the fact that black unemployment (for whatever reason) is at record lows.

If you keep making excuses for them, they won't ever change. And if they don't change, and their constituents don't change, you're going to keep on burying and locking up alot of young blacks.

Snark or solutions? Which way do you want this to go......

Comment

What am I missing here? Post #18 and Post #21 look identical to me.
                  I double posted by accident, obviously. I'll delete the second one.

Next time just explain what happened and save the snark.

You either want to move the discourse along, or you want to play Gotcha!

Which is it?

And so you know, I'm here for the former.

Comment

I double posted by accident, obviously. I'll delete the second one.
                    Dude, how am I supposed to know if you did it on purpose or by accident. Why should I have to explain it? I said...didn't you post this before, and then you got uptight.

Next time just explain what happened and save the snark.
                    All I said was there is no reason to spam. You explained what happened, so what's the big deal? And what is this snark that you are referring to? Is it because I called Trump a red clown? What about your snark?

You did see those useless fools...

You can't be this blind, can you?
                    I didn't label you as blind. I didn't get upset that you called the Congressional Black Congress "useless fools." Why so sensitive?

You either want to move the discourse along, or you want to play Gotcha!

Which is it?

And so you know, I'm here for the former.

We're having a discussion on the topic, I thought. I'm still not seeing specifically whom you are pointing out as being adverse to discussing inner city violence, though.

Comment

I'm still not seeing specifically whom you are pointing out as being adverse to discussing inner city violence, though.
                      I've already told you I'm not assigning blame, I'm discussing solutions.

Feel free to comment on the solutions I offered up, and to post any of your own.

Comment

Working...
                      X