Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW the GGG hate sky rocketted this week!

GGG hurt by Willie Monroe.
    GGG drained? really?
    GGG bigger than Canelo.

A ridiculous week.

Robbie Barrett and Mirko Troll Cop are one of the worst offenders on these forums.

Remember to bump the threads and post the quotes on Saturday night before they get deleted.

Comment

how has the hate sky rocketed if it the same guy who always hate GGG

Comment

Where have i said Monroe beat Golovkin? Where have i said Golovkin is bigger.

He did look like he had sunken eyes. You've already started making excuses about PEDs and judges etc. **** it might as well give you some more. You already know Golovkin is going to get beat. Excuses won't mean a thing because history will forget the hype job, he's beaten nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
          Remember to bump the threads and post the quotes on Saturday night before they get deleted.
          Remember to make your alts and post on them before Saturday like this guy did.

Comment

I disagree. You've actually had a few guys who are typically haters say they want a good fight and are excited to watch it. Most likely they'll go back to trashing each guy after the fight and call one of them (or both) an exposed hypejob, but it's good so far.

Mirko is a harmless troll. He's a good guy. Robbie is a dumbass, so nothing new there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Where have i said Monroe beat Golovkin? Where have i said Golovkin is bigger.

He did look like he had sunken eyes. You've already started making excuses about PEDs and judges etc. **** it might as well give you some more. You already know Golovkin is going to get beat. Excuses won't mean a thing because history will forget the hype job, he's beaten nobody.
              Mirko troll cop the first one. The second one by some others, not you. Like the mother****ing stupid icha.

And you are saying GGG looks drained. WTF is wrong with you. You also said he would be drained in the Jacobs weigh in and GGG looked super healthy:

If anyone looked drained AF was Jacobs and you didn't say **** about it.

Golovkin is going to look as good as he looked last time.

And he looked bad against Brook because he was tired/jetlagged. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Remember to make your alts and post on them before Saturday like this guy did.
                Nice alt? Just because I am new to the forums does not mean this is an alt accout. Nice paranoia though. Must be unfathomable that people can disagree with your ridiculous hot takes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Mirko troll cop the first one. The second one by some others, not you.

And you are saying GGG looks drained. WTF is wrong with you. You also said he would be drained in the Jacobs weigh in and GGG looked super healthy:

If anyone looked drained AF was Jacobs and you didn't say **** about it.

Golovkin is going to look as good as he looked last time.

And he looked bad against Brook because he was tired/jetlagged. Period.
                  Sunken eyes 3 days before the fight = not good. "He's a small MW though"

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                    Nice alt? Just because I am new to the forums does not mean this is an alt accout. Nice paranoia though. Must be unfathomable that people can disagree with your ridiculous hot takes.
                    So obvious you're an alt. New nuthugging accounts made after a fight is signed almost always are.

Comment

Working...
                    X