Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If things dont go as planned, will Canelo go out on his shield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If things dont go as planned, will Canelo go out on his shield?

Does Canelo strike you as the kind of fighter who will go out guns blazing if sht get heated or will he start back peddling and looking for a way out.

Can he dig deep?

I don't think it's gonna be an issue but I'd peg him as someone who's going to go for a win no matter his circumstances.

Comment

I've never seen anything to think otherwise....

Comment

Canelo is willing to die in there. No doubt about it. #NoBoxingNoLife #IWasBornReady #ManDown #StrapSeason

Comment

Yes I think he'll battle to the end. He isn't Oscar. I still think his corner though will throw in the towel but it won''t be Canelo's choice.

Comment

I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Does Canelo strike you as the kind of fighter who will go out guns blazing if sht get heated or will he start back peddling and looking for a way out.

Can he dig deep?
              Yes I believe he will and can dig deep if necessary. He's not a quitter....most definitely goes out in a blaze of glory.

Comment

Golovkin is Getting Absolutely Fxckin Terrorised and Brutalized by Nelo's KillerKombo's

DeathByUppercut!!!!!

Comment

If it's stopped it will be the ref or the corner. I doubt he will give up.

Comment

I don't see why he wouldn't, but this fight is going to test his chin and heart to the highest degree

Comment

Working...
                    X