Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG did just under 1.5 Million PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Mayweather vs. McGregs was only 3 weeks before the first fight, the result of GGG Canelo 1, and the fact that Cinco de Mayo is actually on Saturday this year...

We should expect the rematch to do significantly bigger numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Didn't GGG hold out for so long because he wanted a % instead of 15 million flat fee he was offered? Did he makes less than if he accepted a flat fee?
      That $15 million figure was pure speculation, based on Eric Gomez saying it was an 8 digit number. Neither side actually stated what the amount was.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
        That all depends what Abel, Loeffler, and mgmt are declaring in their roles to be affected by such a law.

Loeffler and Abel look like goons... and Abel himself said money is more important than legacy, and you wonder why they stalled negotiations with the Canelo fight or with Jacobs. Whatever doe, they can conduct business as they please. Abel got Gassiev to hopefully milk now, so after Nelo teaches Lil’G in the rematch the power of true Mexicanism, Gennady can fly back to Kazakhstan and seek forgiveness from his people to have never embraced his culture vs pandering for another country. K2 and Abel literally pimping Genandy for their own marketing game and HBO loved it. This is why all the Mexican greats now rooting for Canelo. The K2 gang and the Trump essence in the last two years. Everybody knows what’s going on. I’m surprised Oscar wasn’t offended by it. Oscar always been a real American by heart so that’s cool.

loeffler is an exec at k2 promotions. he's a promotor

abel sanchez is a trainer. he trains gennady to fight

what are you guys even talking about 90% of the time? i mean really, what the f#ck is going on in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          All eyes on Rios beating Garcia? please disappear from this forum.
          I'll take a ban bet with you on this fight.

Ca$hnelo EASY WORK.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what are you guys even talking about 90% of the time? i mean really, what the f#ck is going on in your head?
            “90% of the time.” ?? Did I miss your context? You were talking about the Ali Act which specifically deals with the promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              That $15 million figure was pure speculation, based on Eric Gomez saying it was an 8 digit number. Neither side actually stated what the amount was.
              Not to mention that once they started talking about this offer, Golovkin said it was nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                “90% of the time.” ?? Did I miss your context? You were talking about the Ali Act which specifically deals with the promoter.

90% of the post to which i replied is completely incoherent.

Comment

90% of the post to which i replied is completely incoherent.
                  Cool bro. Thanks for sharing. I’m gonna go get some Danish, you want something?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Not to mention that once they started talking about this offer, Golovkin said it was nonsense.
                    But Loeffler didn't deny it. And apparently, from what I read at this site, Loeffler saying nothing about it proved that it was accurate.

Comment

You're talking to the idiot who used to go by Floyd's Mask, Mirko Troll Cop, etc.

It's fun giving him a poke from time to time, to see what kind of lunacy comes spurting out in response. But don't expect to have anything resembling a rational discussion with that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X