Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are forgetting great cutural achievements such as Meteor Man and Diesel. Bill Cosby could talk to dogs. Dogs! And Shaq had a big ****ing hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      im not gonna get banned because ive decided im not gonna trol anymore.

But you have to face the facts. Sub saharan africa was nowhere near as civilised or advanced as europe or asia.

If it wasnt for colonisation most blacks would still live in huts hunting animals with bow and arrows.

Im not trying to be mean but thats just the way it is
      1. There were no Subsaharan Africa. This is a modern construct.

2. Go check out the, Kush, Benin, Songhai, Nok and Mali Empire that were equally or even more wealthy any state in "Europe" at the time without the pillaging and stealing.

3. Stop pretending like Europe had a whole civilization, for we know Europe didn't exist in this context and the Romans, Greeks, Spanish and Portuguese didn't quite have any affinity with the north and called them barbarians are more closely related to the Mediterranean.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        You're triggered over a comic book movie review
        nope. more accurate statement about your sista Dr. Harleen Quinzel doe.

We gotta find this Ed Power guy that gave Black Panther a bad review and make him change his mind
        Some Random Dollop Of Dumpster Mayo Ruined Black Panther’s PERFECT Score & Got DRAGGED

https://bossip.com/1620343/some-rand...-got-dragged/#

"dollop of dumpster mayo"

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        exhibit a of insecure alt right losers who lose it everytime they see a woman or a person of color in charge of anything.
        i'd vote for ben carson over john mccain in a presidential election.

we wuz kangz is based on insecurity. black people inserting themselves into positions of power in other people's history. amusing how you simpletons love to invert things.

Comment

• I LOVE how you guys totally ignored this film I mentioned.

IMPOSSIBLE to change the channel when it's on and will remain more popular than ANY Black Panther Movie or its sequels.

Comment

• People acting like this is the second coming of The Dark Knight are hilarious.

No, it's only getting good reviews for fear of backlash. I've heard it has it's fair share of problems and it's as good as the mid-level Marvel movies. It's no Dark Knight, Winter Soldier or Civil War.

When Infinity War comes out it'll be forgotten.

Comment

• One of the BEST TV shows of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                nope. more accurate statement about your sista Dr. Harleen Quinzel doe.

Some Random Dollop Of Dumpster Mayo Ruined Black Panther’s PERFECT Score & Got DRAGGED

https://bossip.com/1620343/some-rand...-got-dragged/#

"dollop of dumpster mayo"

i'd vote for ben carson over john mccain in a presidential election.

we wuz kangz is based on insecurity. black people inserting themselves into positions of power in other people's history. amusing how you simpletons love to invert things.
                Dude you are in here crying about comic book movie.

You could just say that the movie doesnt interest you or that you will wait until you see it to have an opinion but no, you are here crying about a comic book movie that hasnt even come out yet.

Your insecurities are out here in plain sight buddy.

And no telling me you prefer ONE black person over another white person that we both know you HATE doesnt prove anything. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Dude you are in here crying about comic book movie.

You could just say that the movie doesnt interest you or that you will wait until you see it to have an opinion but no, you are here crying about a comic book movie that hasnt even come out yet.

Your insecurities are out here in plain sight buddy.

And no telling me you prefer ONE black person over another white person that we both know you HATE doesnt prove anything. What a joke.
                  You've always been a bit of a b*tch bro. You jump at the victimization role and come off as bitter. It is what it is. Man up.

Comment

• Isn't that show Empire an all black cast pretty much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      People acting like this is the second coming of The Dark Knight are hilarious.

No, it's only getting good reviews for fear of backlash. I've heard it has it's fair share of problems and it's as good as the mid-level Marvel movies. It's no Dark Knight, Winter Soldier or Civil War.

When Infinity War comes out it'll be forgotten.
                      exhibit b.

You hope it fails with all your heart.

lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X