Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    except that actually happened. the first reviewer who gave it a negative review immediately got labeled a racist. an article was even written about how it was trump's fault that black panther doesn't have a 100% rating on rotten tomatoes.

i don't think that these reviewers are even afraid to give an honest critique of the movie. many of them are just libtards part of the bizarre mainstream fetish about empowering people of color.
    Who was the person labeling him a racist? You have no idea.

One idiot writing something doesn't make that prediction true FFS! Social media isn't the end all and be all.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ther-rt-score/

Here is that article. who is Ed Power of the Irish Independent? Does he really matter that much? You are making a big deal out of nothing.

Just like Ali, you have decided that any positive review of the movie is based on agenda, not the actual quality of the movie, simply because the movie has a predominantly black cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      It’s 2018....

Blade was monstrous. Independence Day was monstrous. I can keep going.
      Those movies dont have a majority black cast, a black director, black writers, doesnt display black culture, the setting isnt an African country...

I know you are smarter then that...
      Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 02-15-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Boyz In the Hood - Very Strong movie.
        Any of the Fridays - Cultural Huge... I quoted Friday like 3 days ago.
        Bad Boys

These are more popular movies than "Black Panther" and will remain more popular years after it's released.
        Boyz in the hood and Friday didn't have the same level of promotion or budget of Black Panther. Not even close. Bad boys didn't have a majority black cast either. At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.

Comment

It wouldn't have mattered! We've had a lot of movies with Black or Female presidents in it.

Wake up.
          Mate, come on. You’re talking ****e, think critically.

Comment

except that actually happened. the first reviewer who gave it a negative review immediately got labeled a racist. an article was even written about how it was trump's fault that black panther doesn't have a 100% rating on rotten tomatoes.

i don't think that these reviewers are even afraid to give an honest critique of the movie. many of them are just libtards part of the bizarre mainstream fetish about empowering people of color.
            This is the same mindset, paranoia, and fantasy world of low life cretins that shoot up schools.

All of this because of a movie review
            Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Who was the person labeling him a racist? You have no idea.

One idiot writing something doesn't make that prediction true FFS! Social media isn't the end all and be all.
              are you really asking me who that one person was? and do you really think it was only one person?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ther-rt-score/

Here is that article. who is Ed Power of the Irish Independent? Does he really matter that much? You are making a big deal out of nothing.
              im not making a big deal out of this. just pointing out ******ed people's cultist behavior about this movie with facts and evidence.

Just like Ali, you have decided that any positive review of the movie is based on agenda, not the actual quality of the movie, simply because the movie has a predominantly black cast.
              allow me to be skeptical about an all black movie being showered with praise. this film is quite literally the ultimate liberal cuck's fantasy. black achilles, black joan of arc, black hamilton, black british queenz and kangz... ain't happening by accident, buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                This is the same mindset, paranoia, and fantasy world of low life cretins that shoot up schools.
                stfu fresh prince of Calabasas. it's about time you take your al sharpton uniform to the cleaners.

Comment

stfu fresh prince of Calabasas. it's about time you take your al sharpton uniform to the cleaners.
                  You're triggered over a comic book movie review

Comment

are you really asking me who that one person was? and do you really think it was only one person?

im not making a big deal out of this. just pointing out ******ed people's cultist behavior about this movie with facts and evidence.

allow me to be skeptical about an all black movie being showered with praise. this film is quite literally the ultimate liberal cuck's fantasy. black achilles, black joan of arc, black hamilton, black british queenz and kangz... ain't happening by accident, buddy.

exhibit a of insecure alt right losers who lose it everytime they see a woman or a person of color in charge of anything.

Comment

My point is you don't know who did that online, you however are assuming what type of person it is. Dude is it possible that you are over exaggerating the problem in your mind?

Your world view is shaping your ideals and its dangerous because you clearly don't interact with many differing opinions.

So you are being skeptical primarily because the cast is predominantly black? You haven't even seen the movie yet, have you?

It's a marvel comic movie Barron, it isn't a conspiracy against white people. you need to leave alex jones, limbaugh and hannity alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X