No announcement yet.

I bet both these women have credit scores over 800

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Honestly, has anyone ever seen a white guy with some horrific looking black woman looking all proud and ****?
    I know white dudes who a ****ing fearless.. Several married fine black wimmin and Mexican wimmin.. They live in my hood, I own it... These men go to work pay bills and simply exist... If they got it they share it.... Men define themselves. Those kinda ppl are a pleasure to break bread with... real men sit at my table... Skin pigmentation????

[MENTION=12997]motorcitycobra

Comment

Leeches gonna leech

Comment

A lot of dudes on here talking crap but I bet 1/2 these dudes posting would tap the 1 on the left. And 1/4 would the 1 on the right. And I guarantee some would brag.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          A lot of dudes on here talking crap but I bet 1/2 these dudes posting would tap the 1 on the left. And 1/4 would the 1 on the right. And I guarantee some would brag.
          Put me in the 1/2. Lefty can get it. The right one, I'd have to be real drunk with no other options

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
            Honestly, has anyone ever seen a white guy with some horrific looking black woman looking all proud and ****?
            I know a couple of dudes that like their women extra dark. It is what they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              True

Comment

Never got why guys think living off low self-esteem females is something to brag about. It's pathetic. I guess if you have no pride or dignity anyway, it seems like a good deal.

I've had far more attractive women than that offer to pay my bills as long as I stayed with them. I have to admit, the look of accomplishment on all of their stupid faces is kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  Never got why guys think living off low self-esteem females is something to brag about. It's pathetic. I guess if you have no pride or dignity anyway, it seems like a good deal.

I've had far more attractive women than that offer to pay my bills as long as I stayed with them. I have to admit, the look of accomplishment on all of their stupid faces is kinda funny
                  Well said! I'm headed to Roppongi to meet my wife and then sign my offer letter... I'd kill me self before I'd lower myself to punk status..

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    So you don't want the fat white women to get laid? What wrong have they done? This is a normal transaction and a coincidence of wants. The white women need a dick, there is a reasonably fit black geezer. Most blacks want a fat as.s woman anyway even though this one is wobbly. It's a win win situation, willing buyer willing seller.
                    I honestly don't care to much about anything that's not directly involved with me. I just don't approve of men taking advantage of women who clearly have problems with their self worth, and to top it off these same guys are always so proud of it. It is what it is, fat ugly broads need to get laid to i guess

Comment

I love it. Cry your hearts out

Comment

Working...
                      X