Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor VS Mayweather won't break 1.5 mil..... here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest thing about this is all these people who said they wont watch it were all on here round 2 or so saying omg floyd is gonna lose bahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      funniest thing about this is all these people who said they wont watch it were all on here round 2 or so saying omg floyd is gonna lose bahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa
      So I am the only one who kept my word and didn't watch that POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        funniest thing about this is all these people who said they wont watch it were all on here round 2 or so saying omg floyd is gonna lose bahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa
        Spoon can't help himself...he secretly loves Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          No surprise it's mostly Pacquiao fans that are out of touch with reality. Is there any doubt Pac fans are the dumbest fans of any sport ever?
          They really are.

Comment

• Now it's on to bragging that the fight didn't do 6.4 million buys. Pac fans man.

Comment

No surprise it's mostly Pacquiao fans that are out of touch with reality. Is there any doubt Pac fans are the dumbest fans of any sport ever?

Throw the damn towel.

Comment

• Stupid OP, lol. McGregor does 1.5M on his own now add Floyd to the equation and you were looking at 3M+

Comment

• Wow... alot people got bodied in here lol.

Comment

I'm furthest from a Pac fan. I'd like to see confirmed numbers though.

Comment

Working...
                    X