Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two things, Any one thought Gervonta Davis was under the influence? and..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things, Any one thought Gervonta Davis was under the influence? and..

Gervonta Davis constantly kept looking up, as if look at the clock, that's fine, but this continued even after the fight, Sam Watson approached him and asked " are yo aright?"

did anyone notice this?

Seconds, don't hate me but, The Floyd/Mac fight did not feel authentic, a UFC Fighter getting Gassed out in a strange fashion, all pumped up then nothing, I didn't look real, all the way up to the stoppage, poor acting, then at the post fight interview this guy was himself again. Just my opinion.

didn't u see how happy conor was after 3 rounds? he was surprised he was doing so well and laughing to his trainer because he was proud of himself. nothing staged about this fight. it was still better than what davis did, tried to showboat but looked like an idiot doing it. KO'd him hitting the back of his head, didn't make weight etc. davis is a disgrace, has no clue how to act properly inside the ring. in any other country he would have lost by DQ, he is lucky floyd is his promoter.

Comment

Davis was definitely acting weird. Not sure why, from missing the weight to his behaviour in the ring. He definitely wasn't focused at all.

Also, nothing weird about McGregor gassing that quick/suddenly, it was expected because he's often gassed within 2 or 3 rounds in UFC too. The amount of minutes it took him to gas in a boxing ring was about correct with the amount it takes him to gas in the octagon. Of course the build up was all for hype, it always is but the fight was real though.

Comment

Post fight looking up at the clock, the fight is over the clock isn't running.

rewatch the end of the fight youll see what I'm talking about.

its sad @22 he need real guidance, Floyd is worst than Mike Vick with the Dog, he makes his guy goin int eh DOG HOUSE to fight unlimited rounds, he treat people worst than dogs for his entertainment ( gooogle it :-p)

Comment

Davis was looking up to see how he looked on tv. Like looking at a mirror

Comment

Lol, yea or maybe a bit of the Pablo Escbar special

Comment

Was he looking at the clock or the screen for the replay of that punch that landed behind the head?

And the Conor thing was getting discussed by a few of us cats who watch MMA cuz dude gots a faulty gas tank. Hell Conor even noted its a common problem for him. Its a known well established issue. He's only been past the 10 minute mark twice & past the 15 minute mark once in MMA fights. The longest he'd fought was 25 minutes once & he gassed out in the 3rd round (10mins in) & caught his 2nd wind & was finished with that right at the end of the fight when he got taken down. If the fight had been a minute or two longer its highly possible he'd have been submitted. This fight went 28ish minutes iirc.

Comment

He looked like a moron who tried too hard to look cool. I remember feeling bad for the Corona girls who were ordered to stay behind the moronic winner until after the post fight interview. They must've thought "quit moving around, moron !!".

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post
                  Gervonta Davis constantly kept looking up, as if look at the clock, that's fine, but this continued even after the fight, Sam Watson approached him and asked " are yo aright?"

did anyone notice this?

Seconds, don't hate me but, The Floyd/Mac fight did not feel authentic, a UFC Fighter getting Gassed out in a strange fashion, all pumped up then nothing, I didn't look real, all the way up to the stoppage, poor acting, then at the post fight interview this guy was himself again. Just my opinion.
                  He showed all the signs of being under something, drugs or pressure who knows?. I'm going to dig through my posts in a bit because I swear I made a comment about him being erratic while the fight was happening.

Comment

Working...
                  X