Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd fought all of his top opponents in their prime how many losses would he have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime mcgregor destroys him.

Comment

Between mosley and oscar they fought vernon forest and winky twice and oscar moved up to face hopkins and lost....mayweather was an amazing fighter but no way he would win against all of there losses drom much bigger skilled opposition.......it just would not happen they had much tougher resumes period!!!!
      Last edited by The Viper; 10-06-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Like who? Prince Nas was getting beat, mosley had a dental appointment, oscar was sleeping with 14 year olds.

The only case you can make is kostya, and floyd would have boxed circles around him

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
          Like who? Prince Nas was getting beat, mosley had a dental appointment, oscar was sleeping with 14 year olds.

The only case you can make is kostya, and floyd would have boxed circles around him
          Look dude they would not of met thoe other tops guys i'm mentionig are much older than him, a mosley fight could of prolly happened after he beat oscar and he was pfp king, they could of met at 140 then, at that point I would of defintely picked mosley to win.

Let me make it simple for you, none of the guys floyd went on to beat were any where as great as mosley/oscar/hopkins/forest/winky in their prime! period! Who on fyold's resume would beat them diego corrals? chop chop???? hahhha not a chance! You could make a argument for pac man but fyold fought him wayyyyy past his best.
          Last edited by The Viper; 10-06-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

In all fairness, Floyd must too be in his Prime. Therefore, zero losses.

Nice try tho

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
              In all fairness, Floyd must too be in his Prime. Therefore, zero losses.

Nice try tho
              even in his prime he didn't beat fighters greater than the one's i listed in their prime? If so who???????

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  I think he'd have lost to prime Oscar De La Hoya but that's it.
                  Castillo did beat him in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Castillo did beat him in the first fight.
                    Yep I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Prime mcgregor destroys him.
                      Fughin A
                      Lmaof

Comment

Working...
                      X