Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mikey Garcia the most feared fighter today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mikey Garcia the most feared fighter today?

I mean, he had Gamboa, Linares, Lomachenko and Crawford in shook. Maybe Cotto and Pacquiao too. Now even Spence is trying to price himself out of it

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    I mean, he had Gamboa, Linares, Lomachenko and Crawford in shook. Maybe Cotto and Pacquiao too. Now even Spence is trying to price himself out of it
    Can you back up your statement that Spence is trying to price himself out with some facts and numbers.What amount of money was Spence offered to fight Garcia that he said no to? Was an offer with a dollar amount ever made to Spence to fight Garcia at all? Without knowing how much money Spence has been offered to fight Mikey that he refused you can't say Spence is pricing himself out of a fight with Mikey. If you have such facts and figures please share them with me since you say my favorite fighter Spence might not want to knock out your favorite fighter Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Can you back up your statement that Spence is trying to price himself out with some facts and numbers.What amount of money was Spence offered to fight Garcia that he said no to? Was an offer with a dollar amount ever made to Spence to fight Garcia at all? Without knowing how much money Spence has been offered to fight Mikey that he refused you can't say Spence is pricing himself out of a fight with Mikey. If you have such facts and figures please share them with me since you say my favorite fighter Spence might not want to knock out your favorite fighter Mikey.
      I mean, that was WAR MICKEY was trying to say here, so probably it's true

Comment

Garcia has never fought the #1 or #2(If you ranked him #1) in any division he has campaigned.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          I mean, that was WAR MICKEY was trying to say here, so probably it's true
          I guess you were just kidding around and having fun. I thought you were serious. Nothing wrong with having some fun on here.

Comment

I don't see AJ speaking the man's name, EVER.

Comment

Scared of that giant head of his

Comment

He ducked Linares and Loma though, and never wanted Spence

Comment

I use to like Mikey

But he thinks he's better than he is and asks for too much money

He thinks he's done more than he has and thinks he deserves more than he does

Comment

What kind of horsechit is this?

Comment

Working...
                    X