Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftist Social Media Juggernaut Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter is a free for all and about as far from being left leaning as any platform

Have a look at the responses to Trump's tweets

50% bots, 49.9% morons from both sides and the odd rational voice

It's a cesspit

Comment

These are the terms of service on Alex Jones' site, infowars.com

Go to Jones' site and do what he's doing and see how fast you get banned from his site.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        These are the terms of service on Alex Jones' site, infowars.com

Go to Jones' site and do what he's doing and see how fast you get banned from his site.

Comment

This is the harassment video he live streamed to Twitter that got him suspended

Not only did he violate Twitter's terms of service, he would've been banned from his own site for breaking the same terms of service
          http://archive.is/pI1zS

Darcy is a snowflake turdsack that cried to jack

Comment

Not a fan of his crazy conspiracy theories but if you ban Jones then why does Farrakhan still have a twitter page? A blatant racist and hate monger who espouses osme crazy conspiracy theories of his own.

Comment

Not surprised to see the same muppets as usual defending this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Not a fan of his crazy conspiracy theories but if you ban Jones then why does Farrakhan still have a twitter page? A blatant racist and hate monger who espouses osme crazy conspiracy theories of his own.
                Because Jones got banned for tweeting a video of him harassing someone using Twitter's live stream platform. He didn't get banned for conspiracy theories

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Stop Putting Chemicals In The Water That Turn The Freaking Frogs Gay
                  That was actually a real study from UC Berkeley about pesticide atrazine turning frogs gay. Jones didn't even make that one up haha

Comment

This is the harassment video he live streamed to Twitter that got him suspended

Not only did he violate Twitter's terms of service, he would've been banned from his own site for breaking the same terms of service
                    http://archive.is/pI1zS
                    So basically he told him he looks like a possum. He does. What else you got? You post a link and justify a position you haven't even made your own argument for yet.

Long overdue, but:

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      So basically he told him he looks like a possum. He does. What else you got. You post a link and justify a position you haven't even made your own argument for yet.

Long overdue, but:

He used Twitter's platform, periscope, to live stream and post the harassment video. His would've been banned from his own website for doing the same thing according to infowars.com terms of service. I won't cry a river for Jones or anyone else who gets banned from any social media site. I get banned from her multiple times and you've never seen me whine about it. It ain't my site they can do what they want to. And if I don't like it I can go and make my own site where I can do what I want to do. That's my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X