No announcement yet.

Leftist Social Media Juggernaut Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    He won’t be able to spread his hate of trans people as much while secretly wanking off to them.
    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    He is not left or right. He is crazy and unhinged. He lives in his own world of hate, insanity, illusion and deception.

No need to hear what he has to say. This is not Rush Limbaugh we're talking about. Rush has opinions that you might disagree with (I do) but it comes out of a sane mind, unlike Jones.
    Rush Limbaugh has conservative values but they’re not outright lies and mad up propaganda.
    Alex Jones just blatantly makes up stuff

Comment

Stop Putting Chemicals In The Water That Turn The Freaking Frogs Gay

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        If Trump leaves Twitter , Twitter will become my Space
        Agreed

Trump is The Heartbeat of Twitter

Comment

Alex jones likes tranny p-rn. Trump supporters have said they don’t want trannies to be anywhere near their kids. So maybe they are just protecting the kids from a sicko, which the trump supporters should welcome.

I can’t believe trumpers don’t want our kids protected from such filth. Alex jones is trying to poison our kids minds by exposing them to trannies having sex.

Trump should have him arrested.

Funny how we don’t se the usual stuff like when there is a trans person teaching a class.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-06-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

They also just banned (12 hours) Paul Joseph Watson @prisonplanet for being associated with Infowars.

Comment

Dont see why anyone would really care about who gets banned. Its not like hes getting banned from a .gov site. Hes getting the boot from a private company.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                If Trump leaves Twitter , Twitter will become my Space

I would bet you are right.

Comment

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson should register accounts on Boxingscene.

Comment

Jones is an example of what’s wrong with America. Jones presents a false reality that a portion of the populous believes as true. Whether he is in fact acting as an entertainer or not is irrelevant as his sheep believe they are hearing Reality in his words. Jones is very much like Trump in this way. Blatant lies that his sheep believe as truth.

Comment

This is the harassment video he live streamed to Twitter that got him suspended

Not only did he violate Twitter's terms of service, he would've been banned from his own site for breaking the same terms of service
                      http://archive.is/pI1zS

Comment

Working...
                      X