No announcement yet.

Drunk convo I had with a batch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk convo I had with a batch

So we been ****in and **** and she flipped out tonight over nothing cause I told her we went to a bar in echo park and she insisted it was silver lake.. she couldn’t handle her liquor and told me It doesn’t matter that I have a long dick she wants to get tore apart and I couldn’t do that so I couldn’t help but laugh cause I thought she wanted to get fisted and she went all racist and belligerent and mind you this was all in my apartment so I kicked her out.

Batch comes back apologizing Now I’m feeling extra stupid infront my neighbors who already hate me and I think I have a stalker.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    So we been ****in and **** and she flipped out tonight over nothing cause I told her we went to a bar in echo park and she insisted it was silver lake.. she couldn’t handle her liquor and told me It doesn’t matter that I have a long dick she wants to get tore apart and I couldn’t do that so I couldn’t help but laugh cause I thought she wanted to get fisted and she went all racist and belligerent and mind you this was all in my apartment so I kicked her out.

Batch comes back apologizing Now I’m feeling extra stupid infront my neighbors who already hate me and I think I have a stalker.
    Is the puss good or great?

Does she let shots in her face?

Does she swallow?

Does she queef when doggystyle?

If yes to all answers then you gotta forgive and forget and to stay thirsty my friend!

Comment

I mean wow my friend.
      Anyone that wants to take a fist is to extreme for me.
      I would of kicked her **** to the kerb and let the tweaking alley rats have their way.
      She would probably like it.

Comment

You suck at telling stories.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          You suck at telling stories.
          How bout you tell one my man.

Comment

B1tches r a dime a dozen.

Comment

I don't get it. Were you both wasted or something?

Comment

Working...
              X