Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner heel of the decade 2010-2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always laugh to myself when I think of an article about Arum on here not long ago when there was talk of Broner vs Pac

Arum has been around forever met some of the biggest snakes and scumbags in boxing (not to mention himself) yet Broner still shocked him loolll didnt arum say something like "this kids ****ing crazy he was sending me messages to go **** myself and asking for triple the offered fight purse"

idk something along them lines **** im even laughing now picturing arums reaction

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Yeah that’d be a decent 3 fight plan, Ortiz, Rios and then the bigger fight/payday against Thurman.
      I know they’re friendly but I’ve always wanted AB vs DSG. Broner and Angel Garcia going at it during the pressers would be quality😂😂
      Oh man. Haha. That would be pure gold!! I can only imagine. The build-up would be better than the fight but well, that often happens. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        I always laugh to myself when I think of an article about Arum on here not long ago when there was talk of Broner vs Pac

Arum has been around forever met some of the biggest snakes and scumbags in boxing (not to mention himself) yet Broner still shocked him loolll didnt arum say something like "this kids ****ing crazy he was sending me messages to go **** myself and asking for triple the offered fight purse"

idk something along them lines **** im even laughing now picturing arums reaction
        When you shock Arum, you're as low down as it gets.

Heel of the decade without question.

Comment

Working...
        X