Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is flawed...but he is the best heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    He beats the Anthony Joshua that I saw tonight, in my opinion.

And AJ has a few flaws himself.
    Apart from the trolling from me at times, Wilder definitely has the gall to find the target on AJ.

That unpredictability of Wilder and the stiffness of AJ I think makes this one very, very interesting!
    I want a neutral venue for this, I want it to be 50/50 fan support, I get that Eddie will likely not accept that, but lets hope.

Comment

I agree 100%. According to himself, AJ showed some serious boxing finesse tekkers tonight. All I saw was a big, stiff idiot throwing the same three punches over and over, standing square on and beating a much smaller man.

Comment

It is boxing next Mega Fight and both having Flaws makes it 50/50 and I think it would be an explosive WAR! I doubt they make it next, I see AJ taking a step back in Competition maybe Big Baby in the US if he does come over. Then likely Povetkin as his WBA Mandatory. Wilder I think next 2 Opponents will be Breazeale or Knowacki and Whyte. If both take care of Business then they fight 1st Part of 2019...HOPEFULLY!

AJ has the most belts so AJ is the best for now but BOTH are VERY BEATABLE!

Comment

Hands down, and this fight proves why Hearn will hide Joshua.
          🦆 🦆

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Are you trying to claim Ortiz wasn't tired?
            Are you trying to claim being tired in a fight is an excuse? Usually means you had to work extra hard to whoop somebodies ass and couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Are you trying to claim being tired in a fight is an excuse? Usually means you had to work extra hard to whoop somebodies ass and couldn't.
              Or you're old and fat with high blood pressure like Ortiz was.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Or you're old and fat with high blood pressure like Ortiz was.
                Or you're a professional fighter and you got tired trying to whoop somebody and couldn't. Wilder got you lady like Brits shook down to your tampons my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Or you're a professional fighter and you got tired trying to whoop somebody and couldn't. Wilder got you lady like Brits shook down to your tampons my dude.
                  Ortiz was old, fat with high blood pressure. That will affect stamina. FACTS little ******ed yank.

Comment

not sure about that. he still has only a punchers chance imo. he still needs to land that heavy one - good chance he would land, but I dont believe he wins on points.

AJ is still ahead for me, slightly but ahead.

Now, if Fury can be in 80% what he was he is the best by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      new definition of "gas" is any time a fighter doesnt finish a fight on his feet or is stopped

FYI it used to mean tired guys...now it just means you lost and got hit by a mule and couldnt finish

I agree with this.

The word gas gets thrown around so much. Especially with heavyweights. These men all tire.

Some fans are very used to watching 10 stone 7 boxers. The fact that heavies tire has to be considered as a key to the fight more so than any other division. Because they all do.

In that fight tonight it was obvious that Parker would tire more than Joshua as the fight went on due to amount of lateral movement he was forced to do. More by AJ's size than anything

Rob McCracken talks about breathing just as much as tactics in the corner. Heavyweight is different.

That said, I've not seen Wilder blowing out of his arse yet which is why if forced that's where my money would go.

Comment

Working...
                      X