Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua’s 1st real unification bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua’s 1st real unification bout!

Let’s keep it 100! Those are Tyson Fury’s belts! Wladimir lost all of his belts to Fury in a one sided embarrassing defeat which showed that Wladimir was an old man. Fast forward two years later after that ass whipping, along comes AJ who won against the 41 year old XChampion who was previously knocked out 2x and defeated multiple times already. Coming off a 2 year layoff and defeat at 41 years of age. Still AJ almost died in the fight, having to get off the canvas multiple times, stunned multiple times also.

The belts were stripped from Fury due to drug use and retirement.

Charles Martin collected one of Fury’s vacant bets first in a staged hand selected fight against another bum with bad leg injuries. The other belt was given to Parker in a hand selected vacant title staged bout in which Parker actually lost but was gift wrapped the title. So now AJ is about to fight Parker, who is a Champion. This is Joshua’s first unification bout! Stop it with all the dumb ****!
    Stop comparing Aj’s Victory over Wladimir to Wilders Victory over Ortiz!
    Ortiz was a dominant undefeated World Champion who had the divison shook and afraid to even mention his name as an opponent. He was a slick big power punching Cuban southpaw! Wilder stopped him without touching the canvas. Ortiz can without a doubt beat every heavyweight in the top 30 all except Wilder! Could Wladimir come back and defeat all in the top 30? Hell No!
    Last edited by #1DieHardFan; 03-31-2018, 10:52 AM.

Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
    The other belt was given to Parker in a hand selected vacant title staged bout in which Parker actually lost but was gift wrapped the tittle. So now AJ is about to fight Parker, who is a Champion. This is Joshua’s first unification bout! Stop it with all the dumb ****!
    Show me dem tittles baybee!

Comment

Ok I can tell this is trolling, this guy is not serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Fury vs Klitschko could've gone either way, neither guy was landing - So as far as I'm concerned, Joshua took Lineal title from Wlad already.

wlad barely won a round against fury

gtfoh. it was a one sided stinker that fury won easy.

Comment

Fury vs Klitschko could've gone either way, neither guy was landing - So as far as I'm concerned, Joshua took Lineal title from Wlad already.
          hahahaha Klitschko got schooled, there wasn't even wiggle room to give Klitschko a gift decision IN GERMANY!

Comment

Count the punches landed. Fury just threw more punches at the air, that's it.
            I did and Wlad landed the more cleaner punches (as few as there were ) .

People are just fools carned by media b.s .....

Fury landed many more insignificant body TAPS (about 20 ,im going to recount this fight soon ) and thats not enough to dethrone a champion, who was also the aggressor . The hard truth is the one judge got it right ,and Klitchkos own reactions made it seem the punches thrown at him dictated the fight (not the case ) .

It wasnt easy to see the punches that ACTUALLY landed for either , Klitchko parried and swerved half of Furys shots that LOOKED like they landed . This is the problem with live scoring ,but its part of the game .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-31-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Ok his first real unification after 20 fights at HW, Parker’s first unification fight after 24 fights. Kudos to both because they could take 35 odd fights to do this.

Comment

So there are fake unification fights in boxing? You fangirls are the best

Comment

Thank you, way too many people score the fight based on body language, reality vs expectation, own idea of what guy should do to win etc... That's not scoring criteria.

I think 10/12 rounds were nothing-nothing and it was funny how everyone seemed to focus on Klitschko not doing enough, when Fury was the one moving around and hardly landing himself.
                  Fans complained about Hughie not throwing punches and gave Parker the fight just on that , however i did a punch count on this too and Hughie landed more . lol

Tyson DIDNT land more but he wins against Klitchko ? People are just going to see and hear what announcers want them too .

I do think Parker deserved the win on effective aggression and power shots landed . The Klitchko / Fury fight was probably the most difficult fight with the fewest punches thrown ever in HW history to score if you have the volume on bc so few FLUSH shots actually landed...lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Fans complained about Hughie not throwing punches and gave Parker the fight just on that , however i did a punch count on this too and Hughie landed more . lol

Tyson DIDNT land more but he wins against Klitchko ? People are just going to see and hear what announcers want them too .

I do think Parker deserved the win on effective aggression and power shots landed . The Klitchko / Fury fight was probably the most difficult fight with the fewest punches thrown ever in HW history to score if you have the volume on bc so few FLUSH shots actually landed...lol
                    Yup. I had the Wladimir Klitschko - Tyson Fury fight a draw. Fury was missing far too many punches and was far too ineffective with anything he did in the ring to deserve the win. And Wlad didn't really do much at all!

In other words, it was a fight where one guy was doing a lot that was ineffective (Tyson Fury) vs another guy who wasn't doing anything at all for the most part (Wladimir Klitschko).

Comment

Working...
                    X