Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner would win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      This is pretty much where Broner's career has gone now.

Good fights for him would be Ortiz, Berto and Rios.

That's the level Broner is on.
      That's the level it was always at. Every time he has stepped up to fight an ELITE fighter he has lost. He went life and death with a Paulie who was past his best, no power at a weight class he gets ragdolled at.

Berto and Ortiz are actually better than him. Broner only looks good against small, one dimensional fighters...every time the dude stepped up against a decent fighter he has been exposed. Rios is probably a winnable fight for him but he has to up his work rate and bank on Rios being so far past it which he is.

Comment

Ortiz outfights him until he gets caught in an exchange and it's game over from there.

Comment

That sucks that people are talking about Ortiz as a possible opponent for Broner now. How far this dude has fallen from where he was once.

With that said, I believe Ortiz beats him because he throw and do it with bad intentions, while Broner shakes his head.

Comment

Ortiz pounds him for a few rounds, Broner weathers the storm and pops Ortiz with a check left hook knocking Ortiz out

Comment

i don't think broner is good enough to make victor quit.

Comment

And this is how the fight went:

Vic hits broker in the nose but starts crying because Broner has some blood on his nose, Ortiz feels babd and quits after 15 seconds into the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Sh^t thats a good fight for Broner too. Ortiz, Berto or Rios should be the main 3 name guys Broner is looking at next.

As to Ortiz vs Broner I think Ortiz is too hitable, has a poor ring IQ + has more negative intangibles then Broner has going against him which is a situation Broner finds himself in seldom.
                  Yeah if I had to bet Id bet Broner beats Ortizs ass.

Comment

I don't like or have faith in either of them. Broner was a runner against Mikey but I give him the edge against Ortiz. Broner has never quit and only one fighter has ever knocked him down. The Ortiz that beat Berto would beat Broner but I think that Ortiz is gone forever. Broner has a better chin and Broner has the power to KO the weak chinned Ortiz. Broner is the more dependable and determined fighter of these two undependable fighters.Ortiz is much easier to hit than Mikey so that will encourage Broner to let his hands go.

Comment

You are saying these guys are not elite, but they are making millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X