Corrales not in the hall yet Gatti has been in for years died the same year WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    i knew some idiot would bite the hook with that line

also.......i love how anyone who sees chicos resume and accomplishments is instantly grouped in as "mayweather lovers" talk the facts.....with chicos accomplishments how is he not a hall of fame fighter?
    Sterling archer already answered your question fool.

1. There was no such thing as a "fab four " in the SFW...unlike PAC/JMM/BARRERA/MORALES or Duran/hagler/ SRL/Hearns....ALL ATG ALL first ballot hall of fame.
    Was anyone of corrales opponent HOF/ ATG
    1.Popo freitas? No, greatest win was a close victory over casamayor and an entertaining fight against barrios

2.Castillo was a solid fighter that beat floyd in their first fight doesnt mean hes a HOF. lol. Didnt he loss to hatton at hattons true weight jmw. This is a poor man's JCC.

3. Casamayor? solid southpaw but who has he beaten Corrales and katsidis. Loss to bradley, JMM, guerrero.
    You're reaching because you're lowering the HOF standard since Gatti got in.

next youll be claiming a baldomir and zab are HOF fighters. GTFOH
    Last edited by Mr. Objectivity; 12-10-2016, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Man this lets make floyd Mayweather agenda "great" again is weak as ****..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        Man this lets make floyd Mayweather agenda "great" again is weak as ****..........
        IronDanDumbass argued that Calslappy arguably doesn't belong in the HOF. Most ******ed statement I have ever read on here.

Gatti shouldn't be in, but because he is, the bar is far lower because of that. Judah & Baldomur had better careers than Gatti, so they should be in.

Comment

Sterling archer already answered your question fool.

1. There was no such thing as a "fab four " in the SFW...unlike PAC/JMM/BARRERA/MORALES or Duran/hagler/ SRL/Hearns....ALL ATG ALL first ballot hall of fame.
          Was anyone of corrales opponent HOF/ ATG
          1.Popo freitas? No, greatest win was a close victory over casamayor and an entertaining fight against barrios

2.Castillo was a solid fighter that beat floyd in their first fight doesnt mean hes a HOF. lol. Didnt he loss to hatton at hattons true weight jmw. This is a poor man's JCC.

3. Casamayor? solid southpaw but who has he beaten Corrales and katsidis. Loss to bradley, JMM, guerrero.
          You're reaching because you're lowering the HOF standard since Gatti got in.

next youll be claiming a baldomir and zab are HOF fighters. GTFOH
          there was A fab 4. castillo, Casamayor, mayweather, corrales. it's not recognized as a fab 4 which is why i said it is underrated one (READ) Casamayor gave everyone fits. he himself beat robert, corrales, gave castillo fits, Campbell, & i loved his fight against katstidis even though he was dead old in that fight. a prime casamayor gave everyone fits. to judge him for his losses against robert gurrero and & bradley are down right remedial.

the same for castillo with hatton. hatton? WTF? do you not realize that castillo was a monster at 135? HATTON at 140? big red shoe will be your new name around here......yea, clown. notice that i said chico is a HOF fighter. not frietas, not castillo, not Casamayor. those guys were just monster talents at the time in their divisions and it took a great talent to overcome them at their best.

let me school you. HOF judges greatness by individual fights (how great the fight actually was) resume, history of that fighter (monumental things that they may have changed for their time) & all star popularity.

a combination of things. that is the true essence of a HOF fighter kido. I agree with gatti being in the HOF because he's more then exceeded in giving great fight after great fight & his popularity was through the rough.you see boxing isn't just about resume and strict numbers (many of you new fans think that u can just stamp a sweet p picture in your profile and somehow that makes you knowledgeable) you're JOKE. boxing is about the underdog & has always been. the guy that has something else other then raw numbers. this was never a raw number computing sport like baseball. it's an emotional sport with FEELINGS kiddo. not raw numbers. u new fans have only recently started doing this boxrec raw number garbage.

A guy like gatti who wasn't the greatest fighter in the world tapped into the emotions of people. giving great fight after great fight regardless of who it was. yes he didn't beat everyone but every time we watched him he somehow made the fight GREAT. that has always been the beauty of this sport. a guy who isn't the best taps into something deep & works it in till he's forced to draw flocks of people tuning in. gatti was not the greatest raw numbers guy. but he was great because in those specific fights every time we are watching him we see a great unreal fight that touches the heart which in returns makes him A HOF fighter. the greatness of his many fights made him a HOF fighter not his raw numbers....get it? you're a kid so you wouldn't know anything about that.

zab & baldo are clearly not HOF's big red shoe. but you can continue to troll and i will be here to answer all of your needs......I am glad you bit that bait son.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 12-10-2016, 04:07 AM.

Comment

& this is your biggest ret@rdation. you can't separate a person thats actually knowledgeable about the sport & trying to give you A fair debate vs a floyd or pac or who ever else c*ck rider. you are into all of this new back and fourth fanboy none sense. i don't give a **** about that, but speaking my opinion and peace on the subjects.

thats one of your problems.

Comment

there was A fab 4. castillo, Casamayor, mayweather, corrales. it's not recognized as a fab 4 which is why i said it is underrated one (READ) Casamayor gave everyone fits. he himself beat robert, corrales, gave castillo fits, Campbell, & i loved his fight against katstidis even though he was dead old in that fight. a prime casamayor gave everyone fits. to judge him for his losses against robert gurrero and & bradley are down right remedial.

the same for castillo with hatton. hatton? WTF? do you not realize that castillo was a monster at 135? HATTON at 140? big red shoe will be your new name around here......yea, clown. notice that i said chico is a HOF fighter. not frietas, not castillo, not Casamayor. those guys were just monster talents at the time in their divisions and it took a great talent to overcome them at their best.

let me school you. HOF judges greatness by individual fights (how great the fight actually was) resume, history of that fighter (monumental things that they may have changed for their time) & all star popularity.

a combination of things. that is the true essence of a HOF fighter kido. I agree with gatti being in the HOF because he's more then exceeded in giving great fight after great fight & his popularity was through the rough.you see boxing isn't just about resume and strict numbers (many of you new fans think that u can just stamp a sweet p picture in your profile and somehow that makes you knowledgeable) you're JOKE. boxing is about the underdog & has always been. the guy that has something else other then raw numbers. this was never a raw number computing sport like baseball. it's an emotional sport with FEELINGS kiddo. not raw numbers. u new fans have only recently started doing this boxrec raw number garbage.

A guy like gatti who wasn't the greatest fighter in the world tapped into the emotions of people. giving great fight after great fight regardless of who it was. yes he didn't beat everyone but every time we watched him he somehow made the fight GREAT. that has always been the beauty of this sport. a guy who isn't the best taps into something deep & works it in till he's forced to draw flocks of people tuning in. gatti was not the greatest raw numbers guy. but he was great because in those specific fights every time we are watching him we see a great unreal fight that touches the heart which in returns makes him A HOF fighter. the greatness of his many fights made him a HOF fighter not his raw numbers....get it? you're a kid so you wouldn't know anything about that.

zab & baldo are clearly not HOF's big red shoe. but you can continue to troll and i will be here to answer all of your needs......I am glad you bit that bait son.
              lets make a HOF minor....or Hall of fame light for your guys thenthen.

Corrales, Hernandez and gatti are not Hall of famers. PERIOD. neither are jesus chavez, baldomir

You can cry yourself to sleep, Chico was an exciting fighter. so was Gatti, But they were no hall of famer.

If your criteria for making HOF is "making a fight great" i doubt floyd would be in it too.

Get schooled? by a poster who thinks corrales/freitas/casamayor/ castillo were a fab four? im dying laughing over here with your nonsense.

Comment

& this is your biggest ret@rdation. you can't separate a person thats actually knowledgeable about the sport & trying to give you A fair debate vs a floyd or pac or who ever else c*ck rider. you are into all of this new back and fourth fanboy none sense. i don't give a **** about that, but speaking my opinion and peace on the subjects.

thats one of your problems.
                Naaaah . you're trying to enhance floyds resume when he has a garbage resume.
                Just come out and say it, using Corrales (RIP) to further your agenda is downright despicable.

Comment

Working...
                X