No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    My man, you are dealing with a very rabid D superfan.

Your best bet is to just put him on Ignore.

He's an absolutely useless poster, unless one likes listening to a bunch of superfan cheerleading and trash talk.

Stop looking for someone to hold your hand you sorry uneducated excuse of a man.

I have an idea.

Try some hgh...That might cure your feminine jawline.

Cheer on ya Texas cave dweller.

Comment

• Who gives a flyingfuk?
      How many gangsters we have here. Hoe is this possibly news?

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      BREAKING: DHS Confirms Gang Members and Other Dangerous Criminals Are Embedded in Migrant Caravan Traveling to US

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...aveling-to-us/

On Tuesday, the Department of Homeland Security confirmed what we already knew to be true.
      Gang members and people with “significant criminal histories” are embedded in the massive migrant caravan of mostly military-aged males marching up to the United States.

DHS spox Tyler Houlton said Tuesday in a tweetstorm:

“The DHS can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories,” Tyler Houlton said.

The DHS then confirmed Judicial Watch’s reporting that people from Bangladesh, Congo, South Asia and the Middle East are also traveling with the caravan.

“Citizens of countries outside Central America, including countries in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and elsewhere are currently traveling through Mexico toward the U.S.,” Tyler Houlton added.

“Stopping the caravan is not just about national security or preventing crime, it is also about national sovereignty and the rule of law. Those who seek to come to America must do so the right and legal way.”

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton called for a criminal investigation into who is organizing this army invasion.

“President Trump should order criminal investigation of how the “caravans” have been organized and financed. Based on our team’s reporting from Guatemala, it is likely Americans involved,” Fitton said in a tweet on Tuesday.

The President came under heavy fire Monday after he said there were “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners” embedded in the Honduran caravan.

Comment

• ?? what does CNN got to do with it? Its a video of D Dump taking a sh it out of his mouth like always. DId CNN tell him to make an azz out of himself? They certainly didn't tell him what to say.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        CNN?????????????????? Buwahahahaha........you poor sheep.

"No proof" "Lies!!!" Here's one of your heroes with George Soros' son. "Not credible"

(ABOVE: Here is Nancy Pelosi, who wants so very to be Speaker of the House again, standing shoulder to shoulder with Anthony Soros, Deputy Chair of the Soros-funded Open Society Foundations. Soros is openly and proudly wearing his no borders intent atop his head. Whispers suggest the Soros family has donated millions to form the caravan in Central America and see it safely through Mexico with much of those millions going to bribe Mexican government officials both great and small. It’s believed their intent is to create violence/chaos on America’s southern border just days before the 2018 Midterms.)

It's not credible because you're a damned fool...CNN???

http://dcwhispers.com/whats-this-jus...PnVSwDBWlaY_3U

Comment

• Comment

• I guess he got that the same place he got this.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-23-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              You have yet to prove that and I can't prove that. What I know is Nike had consistently beat estimates over 20 odd consecutive quarters.
              What I have proved that you are nothing but hot air and I own you with your very own words.

Look for it and prove me wrong if it bothers you so much. If not just hush

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                What I have proved that you are nothing but hot air and I own you with your very own words.

Yawn. Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Dopey

Nike share price went up because the company increased on line sales by 31%

Going down now because of Trump’s trade war with China (like many others)

Look at Dow ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Stop looking for someone to hold your hand you sorry uneducated excuse of a man.

I have an idea.

Try some hgh...That might cure your feminine jawline.

Oh you have insults, is that the best you have as Ibad beats your dumb a*s down, sorry Ibad won't even waste his time with you. Nov 6 is coming fast, have you or your parents laid out your supply of crying towels yet.

You should be prepared for more disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                      Oh you have insults, is that the best you have as Ibad beats your dumb a*s down, sorry Ibad won't even waste his time with you. Nov 6 is coming fast, have you or your parents laid out your supply of crying towels yet.

You should be prepared for more disappointment.

Hey look...Its another delusional Trumpanzee defending his hypocritical boyfriend 1bad69er.

Keep my parents out of any words that dribble out of your mouth ****** before I verbally lay you out .

You’re corny as fugggg by the way.....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-24-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X