Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lsma464 View Post
    Yep, just like Mayweather.
    Mayweather has beat everyone for 20 years so F it, he can beat everyone now....LMMFAO! T.B. mutha-fn' E.!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      a floyd fan admitting that he'll have to give pac credit and say pac has a better resume than floyd. how does that feel to have one of your own say that? lol
      For starters he said if Manny beats so & so. And he can say what he wants as long as we know the truth & have the proof....LOL

Comment

bro.. go and count all the ATGs on floyd's resume and then count pac.. pac has fought more ATgs than floyd.
        And lost a lot....LOL....anyways good luck to Manny but he should really start to think about retirement.

Comment

mikey gracia: i want to fight spence! i want the best guys only!

floyd fans: you gotta give mikey credit doe! it takes a lot to call out the top guys. respect!

manny pac: i want to fight all the top guys at PBC to end my career. this is what the fans want.

floyd fans: talking is cheap! it doesnt mean anything! it's all talk! manny is living off his name!
          Thnx for exposing the floyd fans again and again. They will always find a way to hate or downgrade pac because it hurts them to see that their idol floyd is looking for the weakest while pac is looking for the toughest opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Good for Manny. fight the Spence/Porter winner for 3 belts. Then if you win maybe Thurman will go swim in salt water, get healthy, and then fight you.
            I think spence/porter/thurman need a 750ml of IV to be competetive against pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by toff View Post
              Put him in with spence
              Dont worry pac will take the fight if given a chace and with the right money.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                That's dumb talk.
                Blame arum for protecting him.

Comment

And lost a lot....LOL....anyways good luck to Manny but he should really start to think about retirement.
                  which ATG did he loss too?

Comment

Why didn't he fight Bud when he had the chance?
                    Ask bud and arum why they don't want the fight.

Comment

That's what they say to discredit Floyd. Floyd is The Best Evader.

I corrected it for you. That's the floyd style to evade every possible threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X