• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Pacquiao fight Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Why didn't Pacquiao fight Crawford?
      arum prevented the fight from happening.

Comment

I think Spence-Pacman makes less money for the Pacman (and PBC) than this Broner fight. Nobody knows Spence besides the hardcores. Remember that the Pacman is on a retirement tour, not to prove his greatness.

Maybe Floyd doesn't wanna kill him by matching him against a murderous puncher like Spence. The Pacman will be pulverized if this goes down. I think they wanna milk him a little more before they throw him to the starving lions.

Pacman-Spence will never happen.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-23-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

If Pacquiao didn't like the fight he would turn it down. He seems happy about the fight and is looking forward to knocking Broner out. If he can knock Broner out he will have done something Maidana,Porter and Mikey failed to do and will look very good. Even if he only wins on points beating Broner is still a good win of a guy just below the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I think Spence-Pacman makes less money for the Pacman (and PBC) than this Broner fight. Nobody knows Spence besides the hardcores. Remember that the Pacman is on a retirement tour, not prove his greatness.

Maybe Floyd doesn't wanna kill him by matching him against a murderous puncher like Spence. The Pacman will be pulverized if this goes down. I think they wanna milk him a little more before they throw him to the starving lions.

Pacman-Spence will never happen.
            nobody knows broner either.

broner is not some known fighter. casuals have no idea who broner is. this is why broner got into with his uber driver because they dont know who the fvvk broner is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              If Pacquiao didn't like the fight he would turn it down. He seems happy about the fight and is looking forward to knocking Broner out. If he can knock Broner out he will have done something Maidana,Porter and Mikey failed to do and will look very good. Even if he only wins on points beating Broner is still a good win of a guy just below the top level.
              how can he turn it down if that's the fight that will get him the floyd rematch? remember all this is for a chance to fight floyd again.

Comment

kagami taiga

check in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  So now that Pac has been signed to PBC... for years the floyd fans have said that if manny wants to keep on fighting then he needs to fight the best. then a few days ago, floyd came out and said he was responsible for making pac vs broner!

now i dont claim to be a boxing expert but i dont think broner is consider as "the best" right? so floyd is doing what his fans is against. so my question is, will floyd prevent pac from fighting the best guys at PBC? discuss!
                  I would not want to risk Manny losing before the rematch can be made either.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    nobody knows broner either.

broner is not some known fighter. casuals have no idea who broner is. this is why broner got into with his uber driver because they dont know who the fvvk broner is lol.
                    I'm not a Broner fan or follow him on any media. I'm sure he's better known to casuals than Spence, however. Spence is cool and merciless in the ring but his quiet personality doesn't appeal to casuals.

Comment

PBC Presents: Lil' Money Pacquiao bring 'em out.

Comment

Working...
                      X