No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Then why is he Showtime's biggest ratings draw? Why was his last fight the 2nd most successful fight in Barclays history? Why is he one of the stars of a successful reality show on a major cable network? Why have millions of viewers tuned in when he's fought on network TV?

Why are you blatantly lying? Anybody can go to AXS.com and see there are less than 1,800 seats left, in a venue that holds 21,000. Clearly more than half the arena has been sold. Is your life really that pathetic that you have to blatantly lie about easily verifiable facts on the internet to try to fool people?
    2.1 million people on normal showtime t.v with a population of 389 million is nothing to shout hime about lol...as for the barkeys centre its harldy the mecca of boxing and tickets were going for 50 dollars...as what hearn said walk down the street and ask who wioder is lol...no one knows him

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Lolx.... What is this clown saying?
      Who asks their challengers to raise an absurd purse then when it is raised still refuses to fight? English champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        barkeys centre its harldy the mecca of boxing and tickets were going for 50 dollars
        That's a lie. Tickets were very expensive for that fight. Yes, there were some $61 tickets in the upper deck, but most of the lower bowl was $300-$500 and the floor was over $1,100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Who asks their challengers to raise an absurd purse then when it is raised still refuses to fight? English champions.
          Lolx.... Raised from where? Sum. Up all wilders 40fights, has he earned 30mil in his entire career?

So STFU and show me the money.

Comment

That's a lie. Tickets were very expensive for that fight. Yes, there were some $61 tickets in the upper deck, but most of the lower bowl was $300-$500 and the floor was over $1,100.
            This could be the official price but I heard about 22‰ has been sold so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
              nobody should want to make a deal now

if they made a deal now for 60 - 40 in AJ favor and wider\fury ppv dose bad then wilder should only get 30% so AJ would be losing out on money

But if the ppv do good the split should be 50 -50 and wilder team would lose money if the make a deal now

any good business man would not make a deal now
              the latest excuse Wilder fans come up with.

Now it's not a good time to make a deal

Joshua ducking, it's not a good time to negotiate.

Comment

AJ said if the fight was really worth $100 million in the US, give him $50 million and he'd sign tomorrow. They gave him the $50 million he asked for and he still refused to fight. That's a pretty blatant duck.

Hearn offered Wilder a flat fee with a one sided rematch, and claimed the fight would take place in 2018. Wilder agreed and then Hearn sent a contract with zero language guaranteeing the fight would be this year. Hearn refused to keep his promise that the fight would be next. That's a pretty blatant duck.

After being jerked around for two years in a row, Wilder finally said **** it and move on with his life. So yes, he's focused on Fury now. Possibly for a two fight deal. No, he's not interested in dealing with AJ drama again. He's over it. Gone in a new direction. Maybe after he's done with Fury, he can set his sights back on AJ again.
                I didn't read your drivel, but caught you said Wilder was jerked around for two years.

That's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Do you piss in a plastic bag too ?

https://youtu.be/fTrtfzO_u8Y

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Lolx.... Raised from where? Sum. Up all wilders 40fights, has he earned 30mil in his entire career?

So STFU and show me the money.
                    I don't get the "He was offered 50m" thing. I don't actually believe they were serious, you don't offer someone 50m and then say accept the offer first verbally/email or whatever means then we can meet. If not no meeting on a 50m dollars offer, that sounds like BS to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I didn't read your drivel, but caught you said Wilder was jerked around for two years.

That's hilarious.
                      I think its a case of them using Joshua's name. Now they can stay in their lane. I don't think AJ should chase that fight if december 1st comes and Team Wilder isn't serious about sitting down to talk about the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X