No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Where does the article say anyone was charged with a crime?

The article plainly states the commission chooses to look the other way.

It's not my fault UK fans are idiots and don't realize filed purses are bogus. Here in the US it's common knowledge.
    Based in bogus filed purse, wilder could be earning as high as 8/10mil right?

Comment

• Bomber is locked in with Fury right now...whatever is being reported about a potential AJ fight is irrelevant right now!!..fans don’t want their guy to be the one avoiding the smoke so it’s just a game of words that mean nothing..we live in a actions world and Bomber took actions while the other side played word games and haven’t stopped since

Comment

• I don't see it at all.

Joshua fits the bill for a classic English champion duck.

Wilder fits the bill for a classics English era challenger's frustration.

The only reason y'all don't know this is you don't know anything about boxing history from 1720 to 1880. Broughton, Slack, Mendoza, Cribb, Burke. Youse couldn't go a full generation without a champion ducking while claiming their prestige is what gets in the way not their will. In exactly 0 cases does it work out well for any of them.

Until Joshua changes his tune and gives a reason that isn't a cliche english golden era duck excuse for the fight not happening I'm going to believe it isn't happening because the one who looks, sounds, and acts like a historically cliche duck is a historically cliche duck.

Comment

• Wilder and fury tickets

Only 22 percent sold lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Based in bogus filed purse, wilder could be earning as high as 8/10mil right?
            If you want me to discuss things with you, you have to stop being such an idiotic troll. You and I both know nobody is claiming Wilder makes 10 million a fight. I've posted repeatedly that he's likely making 4-5 million a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              I don't see it at all.

Joshua fits the bill for a classic English champion duck.

Wilder fits the bill for a classics English era challenger's frustration.

The only reason y'all don't know this is you don't know anything about boxing history from 1720 to 1880. Broughton, Slack, Mendoza, Cribb, Burke. Youse couldn't go a full generation without a champion ducking while claiming their prestige is what gets in the way not their will. In exactly 0 cases does it work out well for any of them.

Until Joshua changes his tune and gives a reason that isn't a cliche english golden era duck excuse for the fight not happening I'm going to believe it isn't happening because the one who looks, sounds, and acts like a historically cliche duck is a historically cliche duck.
              Lolx.... What is this clown saying?

Comment

If you want me to discuss things with you, you have to stop being such an idiotic troll. You and I both know nobody is claiming Wilder makes 10 million a fight. I've posted repeatedly that he's likely making 4-5 million a fight.
                Lolx.... Let's just assume only you and AL haymon in the boxing knows that. How much is AJ earning per fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools
                  nobody should want to make a deal now

if they made a deal now for 60 - 40 in AJ favor and wider\fury ppv dose bad then wilder should only get 30% so AJ would be losing out on money

But if the ppv do good the split should be 50 -50 and wilder team would lose money if the make a deal now

any good business man would not make a deal now

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    How much is AJ earning per fight?
                    I don't know and neither do you. Just like you don't know what Wilder makes either. Filed purses are bogus. Claimed purses are bogus. What fighters get paid isn't anybody's business. Fans need to stop comparing bogus numbers and trying to draw conclusions.

Comment

I don't know and neither do you. Just like you don't know what Wilder makes either. Filed purses are bogus. Claimed purses are bogus. What fighters get paid isn't anybody's business. Fans need to stop comparing bogus numbers and trying to draw conclusions.
                      Just like you don’t know anything but still you put trash lies to back wilder

The world has woken up to his coward ass

Go buy team wilder a pen and a set of balls which he lost when faced with the task of stepping up to the true champ

Filed purses are not bogus unless you get a Ppv cut

Guess what, aj does better ppv numbers than wilder does non ppv lol

Comment

Working...
                      X