Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Team Wilder Want Joshua - Why Won't They Reply?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum 2.0! Problem is we all have seen this crap before so please Hearn STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Why do you say that? Let’s say he is lying why not call him on his bluff.......

Good Morning Mr Hearn as you can appreciate we have a forthcoming fight in December but if successful we are more than happy to unify but to save us all the back and forth we will only sit down if we are guaranteed a percentage if not good luck with your future endeavours.

What is the big deal in simply doing that. You can’t bury your head in the sand and expect your fans to argue your case. Wilder is fighting Fury he is a fighter he is handling his business in the ring. His team are supposed to map out his future can they not be professional? They are given Eddie an excuse to go elsewhere and you will be the first to complain. You obviously want the fight to happen so why are you promoting the silent treatment?
      like u said they are giving eddie and excuse to go elsewhere yet you dont sit back and think hey maybe eddie is playing games with fans and giving himself an out on wilder. seriously why would wilder agree or even start negotiations when he doesnt know what hes worth until after the fury fight. that fight could sell and **** ton and wilder then has the upper hand not joshua. just think for a second nobody negotiates like this why would team wilder do it now its obvious to everyone eddie is just playing to the public he knows dam well thats not how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
        Arum 2.0! Problem is we all have seen this crap before so please Hearn STFU!
        How so? Because he's white?

Comment

(Me talking to Eddie like he is one of my young children)
          “Not now Eddie, us adults are still talking about Canelo vs GGG. Go eat some ice cream.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            If he fights and beats Fury, he will be a global superstar, and Wilder will have a rematch clause in place in case he loses! You're forgetting that it was Fury who upset Wlad first! Secondly, I'm hoping Fury does well enough to earn the rematch! I would like to see Wilder fight abroad, and unfortunately, Povetkin messed that up! Lastly, I felt Hearn and Joshua totally disrespected Wilder, and the entire American fan base by refusing to come here, even for $50 million dollars! Therefore, I really don't care if Wilder ever faces Joshua!
            Knock it off he won’t be a global star in beating Fury .He is already bigger than Fury now. Both of them between them have no commercial partners. Wilder admittedly is becoming known in the U.K. via association with Joshua. Wilder beating Fury will just get people talking about the mouth watering match between the 2 Nigerian powerhouses.

Wilder is fighting Fury in America the U.K. public don’t feel disrespected Wilder is the A side so he dictates it’s as simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              like u said they are giving eddie and excuse to go elsewhere yet you dont sit back and think hey maybe eddie is playing games with fans and giving himself an out on wilder. seriously why would wilder agree or even start negotiations when he doesnt know what hes worth until after the fury fight. that fight could sell and **** ton and wilder then has the upper hand not joshua. just think for a second nobody negotiates like this why would team wilder do it now its obvious to everyone eddie is just playing to the public he knows dam well thats not how it works
              That may well be the case but acknowledge them you can’t just blank them and when they announce Whyte in April then come with all your thoughts and conspiracy theories.

“Dear Eddie, unlike yourself I have been in the promotion business for blah blah. We currently are on the verge on staging the biggest heavyweight fight for over 10 years so negotiating before we know the outcome will be naive on our part. You can appreciate Our predicament but rest assured if you are serious in your intentions in making the fight tell us what you think our worth is after we beat Tyson Fury. I look forward to your response.”

If Eddie goes and makes the Whyte fight after at least responding to him then they do not have a leg to stand on.

I’m a Joshua fan but I’m demanding he proves himself against Wilder. That is all I’m interested in

Comment

Deontay Wilder can barely string a full sentence together when he speaks. He actually uses his facial expressions more than his words to communicate. He is not a rational thinker. He's more like a baby with bib and a rattle. He thinks that he and his delusional fans can conjure up an A-Side position against Joshua by media manipulation and smoke and mirrors. Let's see how that works out...

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Knock it off he won’t be a global star in beating Fury .He is already bigger than Fury now. Both of them between them have no commercial partners. Wilder admittedly is becoming known in the U.K. via association with Joshua. Wilder beating Fury will just get people talking about the mouth watering match between the 2 Nigerian powerhouses.

Wilder is fighting Fury in America the U.K. public don’t feel disrespected Wilder is the A side so he dictates it’s as simple as that
                  If beating Fury won't make him a "global" star, then Joshua won't either! There is nothing in the UK comparable to fighting in Las Vegas! NOTHING! Not because it's the U.S., but because it's boxing! Not coming to Vegas to box is like refusing to play soccer in Wembley!

Comment

Because they don’t want to fight

The plan for me wilder and his fans is to fight easier guys they know he had a good shot at winning

Wilder used joshuas name to get noticed and then ducked him

Coward

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      If beating Fury won't make him a "global" star, then Joshua won't either! There is nothing in the UK comparable to fighting in Las Vegas! NOTHING! Not because it's the U.S., but because it's boxing! Not coming to Vegas to box is like refusing to play soccer in Wembley!
                      Fury hasn’t a hold on the entire African continent as AJ and Wilder do. Though you have a point but shall I tell you the most disrespectful and disgraceful thing to come out of these negotiations is an American having the nerve to discuss football with an Englishman and referring to it as soccer and assuming I would know what you are talking about. It doesn’t get more disrespectful than that

Comment

Working...
                      X