No announcement yet.

Bscene Lounge - GGG or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Am I blind that I'm seeing Canelo's head snapping all over the place or are you just in denial?
    You're not seeing canelo take control of the round after the uppercut he landed. He took Golovkin's heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      You're not seeing canelo take control of the round after the uppercut he landed. He took Golovkin's heart.
      LOL? What control? Show me the sequence of the fight where Canelo landed head snapping punches. He came forward, that's it and thrown while missing while Golovkin pops his head back with the jab and right hands while his uppercut couldn't miss.

But since Canelo surprised you that he came forward and Golovkin allegedly "refusing" to engage despite his skull was getting on the edge of GGG's fist.

Comment

LOL? What control? Show me the sequence of the fight where Canelo landed head snapping punches. He came forward, that's it and thrown while missing while Golovkin pops his head back with the jab and right hands while his uppercut couldn't miss.

But since Canelo surprised you that he came forward and Golovkin allegedly "refusing" to engage despite his skull was getting on the edge of GGG's fist.
        What makes you think head snapping punches land the hardest? Did you just make that up?

When he landed his uppercut at 1:46 left in the round, Golovkin was bending down. The force of the blow didn't snap his head to the side, it travelled down his spine.

That's why you see Golovkin backing away from Canelo when he knew he needed the knockout and Canelo was the much smaller man.

What has Golovkin been saying every day since the lead up to this fight? He's going to knock Canelo out, even if he runs.

What ended up happening? Canelo walked him down.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID;19106362[B
          ]What makes you think head snapping punches land the hardest?[/B] Did you just make that up?

When he landed his uppercut at 1:46 left in the round, Golovkin was bending down. The force of the blow didn't snap his head to the side, it travelled down his spine.

That's why you see Golovkin backing away from Canelo when he knew he needed the knockout and Canelo was the much smaller man.

Now I know you are just in denial. They exchange uppercuts and Canelo landed between the wrist, while Gennady landed on the body, and popped the jab back and reset. That's not some explosion that yo are claiming.

Comment

Now I know you are just in denial.
            And I know you have a low level comprehension of the fight game.

Comment

And I know you have a low level comprehension of the fight game.
              I'm not the one claiming one upper cut steals the round while the other guy is teeing off.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                I can see this happening.

I have a few hundred on Canelo main line and also separately on Nelo by decision.

I bet the draw in the original fight and am hoping to clean up $ on this one as well.

I actually like GGG but he is imo noticeably slower now and Canelo (maybe peds?) Was able to back GGG up in the first fight and I think will land the more eye catching shots in the rematch.

Rolling with the Nelo for the rematch.
                Straight up called it like a boss. 2 for 2 from Canelo vs GGG.

I should start a GrandmasterWang fight picks site.

Good win for Canelo and good $ for me.

Bhops record wasn't meant to be broken by GGG.

Boxing is a dirty game and Nelo/GBP stalling out GGG till he aged worked in the end.

Comment

I'm not the one claiming one upper cut steals the round while the other guy is teeing off.
                  Now who's in denial lol

Comment

Now who's in denial lol
                    You didn't read. But it's all good though.

Comment

You didn't read. But it's all good though.
                      A guy who's supposedly tee-ing off getting walked down. That's new.

Comment

Working...
                      X