No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainers: We Clearly Beat Golovkin in First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    To you, of all people? Apparently you think you are the smartest guy on the board. I think you are confusing me with someone that gives a rats azz what you think. You are a punk wannabe diva just like Canelo.

Comment

• No you didn't clearly beat GG. You landed the cleaner harder punches and lumped his face up, but you moved too much. Yeah you're not a true MW, but Sugar knew that in the latter rounds he had to take punches, slug it out and use defense to find rest. You parried shots, but you didn't stay in the pocket and counter enough to say that you clearly won.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        aboutfkntime
        To you, of all people? Apparently you think you are the smartest guy on the board. I think you are confusing me with someone that gives a rats azz what you think. You are a punk wannabe diva just like Canelo.

no idea about that, I doubt it

I am just one of the few who keeps it 100% real, ALWAYS

WAAAAY too real for most, including you it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Cuz ya'll were drunk. It was 8-4 Nelo.
          If we were drunk, you were blacked out with a a score like that!

Comment

They were both low, consistent levels with contaminated meat. At least that's what they said...
            And you believe everything they said. lol Why do you think your boy went into hiding for a month before the 6 month suspension. Remember Oscar said Conello would enroll in VADA asap and TMZ called him out on his bull shyt. A week later he signs up. Was all blamed on some minor knee surgery.

Comment

lil g's missed punches can't score him the rounds, lil g was the lucky one that got the draw.
              And those missed punches don't count as points for Conello either. fixed it for you.

Comment

• "Clearly" yeah I don't know about that! He was boxing well then he ran out of gas and GGG started landing more and more which could explain why he tried to...well you know...

Clenbuterol increases the oxygen transportation in the body.

This will increase strength, performance and endurance.

Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.
                Just Saying!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  And those missed punches don't count as points for Conello either. fixed it for you.

ummm..... defence IS valid scoring criteria

blindly scoring for the guy going forward, despite the fact that he is missing wildly..... is NOT, valid scoring criteria

some of you guys literally don't know how to score a fight.....

which is why we have a bunch of people running around insisting that Golovkin won easy..... despite the fact that in 5 of those rounds, ALL three judges awarded those rounds to Canelo

Comment

• Easiest way to tell if someone DKSAB is if their reaction to the first Alvarez/GEE fight is... "That fight was boring" or "That dud fight"

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      ummm..... defence IS valid scoring criteria

blindly scoring for the guy going forward, despite the fact that he is missing wildly..... is NOT, valid scoring criteria

some of you guys literally don't know how to score a fight.....

which is why we have a bunch of people running around insisting that Golovkin won easy..... despite the fact that in 5 of those rounds, ALL three judges awarded those rounds to Canelo
                      So you forgot about GGG's jab the whole fight. You know the one that was in Conellos face. The punch he beat him with. We are not talking about Jeff Horn get your fighters and fights straight. Big difference We all know who won and who was gifted a decision. Even though he missed he still landed more punches than Conello your blindness.

Comment

Working...
                      X