Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you get paid 1000 dollars every time you jerk off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you get paid 1000 dollars every time you jerk off.

How many times can you realistically do it a day?

I can probably realistically do it 5 times a day but with top level **** material i can maybe stretch it to 7

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    How many times can you realistically do it a day?

I can probably realistically do it 5 times a day but with top level **** material i can maybe stretch it to 7
    Is this over a 24 he period? Not just a typical 9 he day?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Is this over a 24 he period? Not just a typical 9 he day?

Oh shyt, you are right
      No typically work day.

So 8 hours a day. How much can you do it?

I think I can do maybe 6 times over a 8 hour stretch but that will be really stretching it.

Comment

I can do like 6 I think.

Comment

Oh shyt, you are right
          No typically work day.

So 8 hours a day. How much can you do it?

I think I can do maybe 6 times over a 8 hour stretch but that will be really stretching it.
          Geez man 6-8 is a pretty good ratio.
          Maybe if I was still in my 20s I could come close but now that I'm 40 I could go i don't know probably 3-4 times at best.
          The big question is though for the older gen do you need to come each time or just the hours that your stroking the dragon?

Comment

And alexkid is back

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Geez man 6-8 is a pretty good ratio.
              Maybe if I was still in my 20s I could come close but now that I'm 40 I could go i don't know probably 3-4 times at best.
              The big question is though for the older gen do you need to come each time or just the hours that your stroking the dragon?
              You need to burst each time.

The real problem is you might get sick of this by month 2 and need some serious motivation to make more money.

I know greedy fukers might try to jerk their way to 1 million annual salary but that's a mistake.

Smart will be jerking 3 times a day to make annual salary of 300 grand but you will be making that for the next 15 to 20 years adjusting for inflation.

I think if you start jerking 3 times a day from age 25 and make 1000 per jerk, you can realistically have a 25 year career and retire at 50.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                And alexkid is back

Comment

You need to burst each time.

The real problem is you might get sick of this by month 2 and need some serious motivation to make more money.

I know greedy fukers might try to jerk their way to 1 million annual salary but that's a mistake.

Smart will be jerking 3 times a day to make annual salary of 300 grand but you will be making that for the next 15 to 20 years adjusting for inflation.

I think if you start jerking 3 times a day from age 25 and make 1000 per jerk, you can realistically have a 25 year career and retire at 50.
                  If i could make 300g for 3 times a day
                  we're do I sign up.

Comment

if i get $1 for jacking off Bill Gates would be my butler.

Comment

Working...
                    X