Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Cool Roundtable Interview with Joshua, Fury, Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Cool Roundtable Interview with Joshua, Fury, Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno

https://youtu.be/7MLFTk_0uqw

Really cool interview from a few years ago with the Heavyweights past and present all together in a round table:

Joshua, Fury, Lewis, Bruno

Good stuff, Nice!

Even watching a few minutes of it is cool. Watch it on your own time guys. It's definitely worth the full viewing though on your time. Good video, good stuff!
    Last edited by True That; 08-13-2017, 10:08 PM.

Good stuff. What do you think about that brand new album by Frank Sinatra?

This is ancient.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

This is ancient.
      dying

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

This is ancient.

I know it's from a few years back. First time I've seen it. So I posted it for those who may not have seen it. It's really good. Cool to see Joshua right after the Olympics, Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno, Tyson Fury. Good interview, definitely worth reposting.

Those who haven't seen it now know about it and can watch it.

I'm from the U.S. so we don't get this over here. So coming across this on You Tube was pretty cool.

Comment

Pretty dope hearing all the stories from each of these guys.

Advice given to Joshua as well. Really cool to see the Heavyweights from yesteryear interacting with the Heavyweights that we have now. I love classical stuff like this, it never gets old to see these kind of videos, interviews, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
            https://youtu.be/7MLFTk_0uqw

Really cool interview from a few years ago with the Heavyweights past and present all together in a round table:

Joshua, Fury, Lewis, Bruno

Good stuff, Nice!

Even watching a few minutes of it is cool. Watch it on your own time guys. It's definitely worth the full viewing though on your time. Good video, good stuff!
            Awesome video. Just won't be possible to get these guys in a round table conversion in this day and age.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Awesome video. Just won't be possible to get these guys in a round table conversion in this day and age.

Lol, I'm glad they did it back then. With the way Fury is now, you're right we probably can't get them together again.

That would be cool if they had a: The Gloves are Off - Heavyweights part 2

Having these guys together again now would be more fun. But I don't know if it can happen because of Fury.......SMH

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Lol, I'm glad they did it back then. With the way Fury is now, you're right we probably can't get them together again.

That would be cool if they had a: The Gloves are Off - Heavyweights part 2

Having these guys together again now would be more fun. But I don't know if it can happen because of Fury.......SMH
                A gloves are off with AJ, Wilder, Parker, Fury and Whyte would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  A gloves are off with AJ, Wilder, Parker, Fury and Whyte would be good.

Oh boy, that's asking for trouble, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X