• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People I see potentially beating PBF or atleast close fight

Guerrero
    Trout
    Canelo

Thats it.

And I know people are going to point and laugh at me for saying Trout but I see that as a good fight sue me. Trout is an intelligent, lengthy fighter and basically shut out Cotto completely. Made him look a lot worse than Floyd did.

Canelo, honestly who knows. He is top level at the end of the day. On paper-he's not ready, but crazier things have happened. He has that fire in his eyes. I don't think he would let Floyd intimidate him he wouldn't back down.

And as far as Guerrero I know he wouldn't be intimidated. He would bring the fight right to Mayweather question is, is he going to be counter'd left and right, or can he actually touch Mayweathers face and I think he has good power in his hands...We will see, that is the next fight for Mayweather yeah?
    Last edited by killamoneymike; 01-02-2013, 05:44 PM.

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    Guerrero
    Trout
    Canelo

Thats it.

And I know people are going to point and laugh at me for saying Trout but I see that as a good fight sue me. Trout is an intelligent, lengthy fighter and basically shut out Cotto completely. Made him look a lot worse than Floyd did.

Canelo, honestly who knows. He is top level at the end of the day. On paper-he's not ready, but crazier things have happened. He has that fire in his eyes. I don't think he would let Floyd intimidate him he wouldn't back down.

And as far as Guerrero I know he wouldn't be intimidated. He would bring the fight right to Mayweather question is, is he going to be counter'd left and right, or can he actually touch Mayweathers face and I think he has good power in his hands...We will see, that is the next fight for Mayweather yeah?
    I think all 3 will beat him that why he avoids them

Comment

Working...
    X