Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    The weed man!!!!

I will grow from seed for sure!
    Good luck and happy smoking. Dm me if you have any more ?s.

Comment

Im looking at a DWC grow with an oxypot, any experience?
      No. Sorry. I havent done any hydroponics yet. Been seriously looking into it though. I have done "soiless" outside and regular dirt. Organic would be great too. I got few books on living soil grows but havent tried that yet. Good luck though

Comment

You need a spot that’s gonna take a lot of electricity, hit up a hydro store get the co2 and soil, buy some clones fucc seeds. Depending on how many plants you’re gonna have be prepared to invest up to 100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          No. Sorry. I havent done any hydroponics yet. Been seriously looking into it though. I have done "soiless" outside and regular dirt. Organic would be great too. I got few books on living soil grows but havent tried that yet. Good luck though

Thanks, I’ve never grown before and DWC seems like a good fit for what I want right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You need a spot that’s gonna take a lot of electricity, hit up a hydro store get the co2 and soil, buy some clones fucc seeds. Depending on how many plants you’re gonna have be prepared to invest up to 100k.

I’m doing a small grow for just personal medical use.

Comment

Do Soil , not hydro.

Comment

Shouldn’t be as hard then just give them the proper lighting and temp they don’t like being too hot or cold 12 hours light and 12 hours dark until you want them to bud when theyre fully grown. Then cut the buds and put them infront of some fans for a couple days to dry.

Comment

Also always be on the look for bugs and pesticides get something you can spray them off with just Incase.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Also always be on the look for bugs and pesticides get something you can spray them off with just Incase.

Thanks, it looks like DWC has less opportunity for bugs.

Comment

You wont need 100k lol. I would look into investing into led lights. Keeps heat way down. Old lighting system are very hot. Then build your own system. Ive seen plans and you shouldnt have that hard time building. Led lights are kinda expensive but worth it i have heard ha

Comment

Working...
                      X