No announcement yet.

Malik Scott: "Fury is like Ali!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Would loved to have watched this but I refuse to let myself watch any of these biased videos by this Jewish guy who has an agenda and only talks about and praises fighters when it suits him. He hated Fury a few months ago, probably because Fury supports palestine and wore the palestinian flag on his shorts. And now he's on top he probably loves him. Zionist propaganda.

Comment

Can Elie not give it a rest for 5 damn minutes all he does he talk over everyone he interviews. The irritating little tit has done nothing but hate on Fury for months and months now. Just listen to him butting in with his spiteful remarks.
      I'd pay to see Tyson Fury confront the little ****bag just so I can see him squirm like the maggot he is.

Its absolutely pathetic the agendas he has and how he goes on these weird tirades almost trying to poison peoples minds.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I bet Sechback didn't like those comments, he's a notorious Fury hater. I'm not going to bother watching the video, Sechback and Scott are both pricks.

War LoadedWraps!
        Scott was pretty complimentary to Fury, even praised him for sticking to his guns in the aftermath of the fight when the media storm exploded. A lot of what he said was on point, particularly his views on the fickleness British fans.
        Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 01-09-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Can Elie not give it a rest for 5 damn minutes all he does he talk over everyone he interviews. The irritating little tit has done nothing but hate on Fury for months and months now. Just listen to him butting in with his spiteful remarks.
          I'd pay to see Tyson Fury confront the little ****bag just so I can see him squirm like the maggot he is.

Its absolutely pathetic the agendas he has and how he goes on these weird tirades almost trying to poison peoples minds.
          Must spread karma before giving to Dancov again.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            Would loved to have watched this but I refuse to let myself watch any of these biased videos by this Jewish guy who has an agenda and only talks about and praises fighters when it suits him. He hated Fury a few months ago, probably because Fury supports palestine and wore the palestinian flag on his shorts. And now he's on top he probably loves him. Zionist propaganda.
            I don't think someone as dumb as Elie is really welcome in serious zionist circles. Wouldn't worry about his world domination plans.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
              I don't think someone as dumb as Elie is really welcome in serious zionist circles. Wouldn't worry about his world domination plans.
              Zionists are not only the bankers and people higher up the chain. You can be a self zionist and sway views for your own gain, and that is just what elie does.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I agree. Ali was great at getting attention. Fury is too. Floyd was too.

People like to put Ali on a pedestal like he was boxing's Jesus & incapable of faults or impossible to be compared to others, but he was just a guy who was a elite level boxer who talked too f#cking much, like Fury or Floyd, to many boxing media & fans.
                Ali backed up what he said, always fought the best, beat the greatest generation of heavyweights ever, changed the socio-political landscape of America, became a pop culture icon and is still revered to this day.

No one blinked when Mayweather retired and all Fury has done is not back up talk of "putting a beating on Wlad" and gotten himself into trouble for bad mouthing gays. They are in no way comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Ali backed up what he said, always fought the best, beat the greatest generation of heavyweights ever, changed the socio-political landscape of America, became a pop culture icon and is still revered to this day.

No one blinked when Mayweather retired and all Fury has done is not back up talk of "putting a beating on Wlad" and gotten himself into trouble for bad mouthing gays. They are in no way comparable.
                  LOL thats silly man. You guys that act like Ali is superior to nearly every other boxer have been media brainwashed I feel. There's more ways to compare guys than the ways you wanna compare them. I could do the same thing with Floyd's superior $ numbers to Ali or make comparisons to Fury's upset of Klitschko in comparison to Ali's upset of Liston (which I believe were similar odds iirc).

All the guys I mentioned talked a bunch of ****. The guys I mentioned have backed it up cuz Floyd never lost & Fury is still undefeated in his own right. So unless you think a guy who threw 1 body punch a fight is somehow boxing's version of Jesus, as I believe many fans do, these are all just guys who had different heights in the sport sure, but all increased their public popularity & garnered a lot of hate for talking a lot of ****. Thats the comparison I'm making & if you don't see that you are holding Ali on some higher pedestal despite doing the same thing these other guys are/were doing or just blind to facts.

Comment

Fury knows how to sell a fight, and is an intelligent and slick boxer, and ducks no one. It's only a matter of time before he is the cash cow, and face of the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Fury is attempting to unify the division, is calling out opponents, and both make controversial statements, and both are slick boxers as well. Basically brothers from another mother.

Comment

Working...
                      X