Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morata just needs to be spent a whole day booting the ball into an empty net just so he knows what is looks like

Comment

• Is there really any point making Chelsea play any of these Europa league games other than the final?

Comment

• The europa league is truly awful early on but you get some good games at the business end of the competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          The europa league is truly awful early on but you get some good games at the business end of the competition.
          To be honest I don’t remember Chelsea playing anyone decent until the final when we won it.

I suppose it depends what 8 teams drop out of the CL. Europa league is horlicks though - Chelsea are in group L. Group L! So saturated.

And really what else can APOEL do against Chelsea but put 10 men behind the ball. I suppose it was good for their supporters to have a few stars in town but it’s hard to say their team gave it their all

It needs to be straight knock out and they do need the Cup Winners Cup back. For me that was always the superior cup to the UEFA.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-21-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• City embarrassing the Premier League, as per.

Absolute joke of a club. Imagine spending billions then losing at home to Lyon ffs.

Comment

• Something doesn't feel right about this Chelsea.

It's like everything is too easy so far. We aren't even blowing teams away really.

We beat Cardiff 4-1 but its Cardiff. If they were allowed to buy Tammy (opposed to their loan attempt). I'm certain they would have +1 to that scoreline bar minimum.

Everything is smooth but something is off. Conte's miracle of a first season didn't even seem like this season so far.

If Liverpool get controlled. Then I give up bro. Give Luiz, Willian, Pedro, and Alonso 3 year deals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Morata just needs to be spent a whole day booting the ball into an empty net just so he knows what is looks like
                He's a bum.

I used to say he was bang bang bang average but we could put Moses at Striker and get a better return than Morata.

In fact, didn't Moses play striker and set some ungodly record in school play as a child?

Morata at this point is a lost cause. If he gets on at Villareal or summat, so be it. Good for him. Right now, I don't think even Rafa Benitez could save this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Something doesn't feel right about this Chelsea.

It's like everything is too easy so far. We aren't even blowing teams away really.

We beat Cardiff 4-1 but its Cardiff. If they were allowed to buy Tammy (opposed to their loan attempt). I'm certain they would have +1 to that scoreline bar minimum.

Everything is smooth but something is off. Conte's miracle of a first season didn't even seem like this season so far.

If Liverpool get controlled. Then I give up bro. Give Luiz, Willian, Pedro, and Alonso 3 year deals.
                  We’ll probably get smashed by West Ham.

It’s been very easy so far. Ever since getting tanked by Citeh and a 15 minute bad patch against Arsenal. I think Chelsea’s opponents have got exactly what they’ve deserved against them - which is absolutely nothing. They’ve all been very inferior and approached the game like they knew they couldn’t really win only looking to spoil from the first second.

Never seen Chelsea so dominant in games for a long time. Odd really. Some of our players are bang average

Comment

• Liverpool sure is fun to watch under klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Morata just needs to be spent a whole day booting the ball into an empty net just so he knows what is looks like
                      I still can't believe Madrid sold him as high as they did.
                      Also aren't there rumors he may go back for a 3rd time with them?

Comment

Working...
                      X