No announcement yet.

BoxingScene VIP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxingScene VIP?

The VIP section for BoxingScene members. A board council vote and 1K posts needed to view posts. Contact badblood, jack_the_rippuh or blockhead for details.
    lol, how come i can't enter that forum? invite me, you ****s...

and does anyone even post in there?

Comment

No one does. That whole concept is utter ****.

Just step back and think about it for a sec............ they have Jack_The_Sicko moderating that ****. C'mon man. Why do people have to be into animal sacrifice and the consumption of excrement to be allowed in there?

Just forget about that, it's not worth your time.

Comment

i can only imagine what's that place like when jack mods it...

Comment

Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post
          lol, how come i can't enter that forum? invite me, you ****s...
          Jack made a thread saying not to bother asking to get in because he won't let you. You have to get invited without asking. I've also heard that it is completely dead in there.

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
            Jack made a thread saying not to bother asking to get in because he won't let you. You have to get invited without asking. I've also heard that it is completely dead in there.
            jack would invite me.. but he's banned

Comment

It is for uploads, music, ****, software.

It is not for posting.

Classic lounge is a better version of VIP lounge.

Comment

BTW, jAck does not have much say as to who gets in, you need something like 6 votes to get in, from six council members, and Jack only accounts for one.

Then, if they decide to let you in, they can ask BPP, and if BPP also likes you thats when you get the access.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  BTW, jAck does not have much say as to who gets in, you need something like 6 votes to get in, from six council members, and Jack only accounts for one.

Then, if they decide to let you in, they can ask BPP, and if BPP also likes you thats when you get the access.
                  I guess that means I will never get in Oh well.

Comment

You guys can view it quite easily. Hold on, I'll let you know what's going on in there...

Comment

Working...
                    X